I'm dying - oscar and lando

Start from the beginning

"There's a fire in the engine, there's hot wind behind me."

"Copy, are you ok oscar?."

"Yeah yeah I'm fine i guess."

"Copy then, oscar could you pit?."

"I can't the pit is very-." Oscar didn't finish his word when gasly car was crashing behind of him and that alpine car was crashing his car too, the alpine car pushing the back of his car and make the DRS broke.

Oscar trying he's best to keep stable by putting pressure on the car brake but he can't the car Already on fire and and he can't stop the car from crashing the wall too, when the car crashing the wall his head get smacked in the wall too and making his head dizzy.

Oscar trying his best to unlock the seatbelt and his helmet while his head a bit dizzy but because of panic he can't open the seatbelt but slowly his body become paralyzed he can't even move his leg or anyt of his body part.

The helmet was a bit cracked because the way his head smacked to the wall, oscar couldn't move yet he try to keep breathing even he could until some of people trying to take him by open the seatbelt, oscar couldn't move his hand or feet so some of them carrying oscar and put him in Stretcher.

"Oscar can you hear me???." Zak said with panicked face, oscar only giving a small nodded head.

"Can you move your body right now?!." Zak said trying his best not to cry because the panic and every mixed feeling, oscar only answer with shooked head.

"I.. Tell lando.. I love him.. Take care of him zak." Oscar said before he shut his eyes making zak become more panic and almost broke to cry, he can't let his youngest driver die.

MEANWHILE

"Lando we had a red flag and safety car."

"Who's crashing?! Ugh."

"It's oscar he's crushing and he's car was on fire." That word make lando shut for a moment, oscar crashing and his car was on fire?.

Lando got back to pit stop, he walk away to zak and some of the engineer wanting to know what happened to his boyfriend.

"What happened?! Why oscar crashing?!." Lando said with panicked pale face, one of the team that talking with oscar on the radio stood up and walk to lando.

"At first oscar said he's engine was on fire to me so i ask him can he pit but he didn't finish his word." The staff said, lando almost can't stand on his feet.

Everything seems blurry, no it can't be.. He's sweet boyfriend was on a crash and when he sees the previous crash on the screen where oscar head was smacked until the helmet a bit cracked and the car start blowing the fire making him disbelieve and start crying.

"He told me he love you, i have to take care of you that's the word before he shut he's eyes." Zak said with a shaky voice, lando crying really hard in there.

Carlos, daniel, and max come up and seeing lando crying make them knows something bad happens to the youngest driver from McLaren so the three man trying to comfort the other driver.

THREE DAYS LATER

Lando come up to the hospital where oscar is taking care, when lando come to the hospital his feelings was mixed up.

Because the feeling of nervous and bad feeling mixed up lando didn't notice that now his in front of the door of oscar room, when lando come in all lando see was logan talking with oscar weak body.