"You running around with a cop all for a feeling, this girl."he pointed at me "she finna get you locked up all over what? Some mindless sex?"

"She knows what's at stakes."

"You must be fucking losing it Saint...fucking on a cop when you are the most wanted is wild."

Saint looked at me "she gon' quit, now if you'll excuse me, I know what the fuck I'm doing."

Who said I'll quit.

Saint wrapped his arm around me and we walked to his room.

He shut the door and looked at me "I meant it, you have to quit."

"I can't."I sat down "they offered me a deal, it's either I choose me or you."

"What deal."

"Almost life in prison or I help them catch you, wassup with you and your uncle."

"Man fuck that nigga, he ain't shit."

"What did he do?"

"Ion wanna talk about that nigga."

"Well I got something to tell you."I sighed.

"You pregnant?"he asked "that kid ain't mine."

"No...I understand what you want, you can't just cut me off, come back around and shi"

"I can't date 12 now can I?"he asked "we can't have nothing more, we sleeping with each other that's what it is."

"Yeah you right, I can't abandon my duties either."I nodded but really I didn't agree.

"This is all infatuation mama, and I'm giving you a real friendly warning..don't snoop around, you ain't gon' like what you gon' find."

"How do you know that."

"You won't look at me the same, you won't even let me touch you that's how I'll know."he said as I swallowed the lump in my throat.

Before I could say anything we heard a knock at the door, Marvin stood there looking very much uneasy.

"I've rounded all the men up, like you asked."

Saint looked at Marvin then at me "let's go Eve."

I followed him outside to his backyard where there was about 8 guys standing in a line.

Saint grabbed his gun from Marvin and took it off safety "one of y'all betrayed me...and if none of yall is man enough to admit it, you all die, I can't operate if I don't know who the snitch is"

"See I got shot because one of y'all was stupid enough to give em one of my guns, you see the serial number of that gun points right back to my crib so who's it gonna be."he asked really calmly, a bit too calm if you ask me.

Marvin sighed and looked at all the guys.

"We posed to be family but it's clear we ain't, if none of you niggas step up, I'm gon' kill all y'all families right after y'all and y'all know I mean business"

"Saint what are you doing."

"I'm gonna count to five"he ignored me "5....4....3....2..."

"OKAY FINE..I DID IT."a guy stepped forward with fear in his eyes "I didn't have a choice."

"There's always a choice."Saint shook his head "there's always a fucking choice."

Saint turned around and gave the gun to me.

"What?"I asked.

"Shoot him."

"No...what you saying."

"You with me right?"Saint questioned "so you gon' take this gun and shoot this man."

"Saint I can't-"

"Eve if you can't do it, walk away but just know that you can never come back here, the only way I can trust you is if I know something about you that no one else knows."

"Oh so that's your way of getting me to stay with you no matter what happens?"I asked.

He chuckled "nah, that's my way of protecting myself, if you pull that trigger you can leave anytime and I can guarantee you that your secret is safe with me but if you don't pull that trigger, you can leave right now and don't even think about fucking looking back."

He's smart, I see what he's doing. If I ever gather enough info to get him locked up, he gon' make sure I go down with him for murder but that's if I ever try to double cross him.

I sighed, with my hands trembling and I took the gun, I slowly aimed it at him as he looked at me with pleadful eyes.

"Shoot Eve and aim for his head, I want you to blow his fucking brains out."Saint said wrapping his arms around me from behind.

I closed my eyes pulled the trigger. His. Blood splattered on my face as he fell backwards.

Saint looked at me and took the gun from me.

"Do you wanna leave?"he asked me.

"If I leave will I wake up to cops all over my house in the morning for murder?"I asked.

"Nah, what happens here stays here, regardless if you leave or not."

"I'll stay."

The end.