1.Hey,Ms.Carter!

Taniyah CarterDec

Taniyah Carter
Dec.05
3:16 p.m.

Staring at the large dark dreaded man I call my father I watch as he places the money into the case before carefully closing it.

The latches on the side of the case clasp with a crisp click.

Premium leather.

His eyes lift from the case to me before they find the man across from us along with his crony. Each dressed in all black, my eyes linger on the this man observing how sophisticated he appears.

From his linen suit, that undoubtedly fits him well as if it was tailored to fit his staggering figure . His face holds a grim expression as the weight of what is currently happening isn't a light one.

Daddy doesn't play and he knows that.

"Where is it?" My father asks, his austere composure unwavering.

The man signals his men with two fingers. Without wasting a second they step forward presenting him with a box.

A small smile threatens my lips but I refrain from showing it keeping a straight face as he fixes the microfiber gloves onto his hands.

Carefully opening the casing I feel my soul light up at the sight of what is supposed to be a 10 million dollar graff necklace. My eyes sparkle with it in the light.

So beautiful..
"Let her try it on" he commands, the man carefully lifts the pricey jewelry from its satin container.

Lifting my hair to the side I smile inwardly satisfied with the feeling of it's weight around my neck.

Almost as heavy as daddy bank account.

"Let me see you princess" he says, his tone towards me gentle. I turn my body giving him a veiw of his wealth on my neck.

His dark eerie eyes sparkle with admiration towards me though his face doesn't show it.

As serious as ever, at times frightening.
The type of scary that runs chills down your spine if you're not used to it.

Part of why I believe these men have been on edge since they stepped into the room, all seemingly intimidated by him. As his demeanor is nothing less than cut throat and demanding.

Regardless of the fact these men all look like cold blooded killers, it's obvious the fear his power drives into them.

"As beautiful as ever, isn't she?" A small smile appears on his stone cold face as he stares at his most prized possession.

The man nods in agreement , "A gorgeous piece for a gorgeous girl. Heir Aphrodite"

That has a good ring to it.