DANCE 🪩

Yn pov
10:00am Friday
i woke up from my peaceful sleep i was so excited for today i wouldn't have to sit at the table with the girls and get asked more questions about the waltons.

i went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and put my hair in a slick back ponytail i put on some mascara and canceller.

i went into my wardrobe and picked out a gym outfit

i went downstairs and into the kitchen "morning" i say getting a apple from the fruit bowl i always say morning when i walk i to the kitchen even if idk who is in there "morning princess" a familiar voice says my head shoots up "javon?" i say conf...

i went downstairs and into the kitchen "morning" i say getting a apple from the fruit bowl i always say morning when i walk i to the kitchen even if idk who is in there "morning princess" a familiar voice says my head shoots up "javon?" i say confused "ye" he says lifting his head from the couch "what are you doing here" i say walking over to the couch "ur mom let me in oh and she is gone grocery shopping" "you seriously can't be here right now" i say trying to get him off the couch "why not" he says looking up at me "cause jaden is gonna be here any minute to collect me for ballroom dancing practice"i say pulling him off the couch "are you glued on or something"i say struggling "maybe" he says with a smirk "but why you going ballroom dancing you only do that to be a Debutant" he says looking up at me i stand there awkwardly "OMG MY PRINCESS IS REALLY GONE BE ONE" he says standing up and looking at me "kinda" i say looking down at my feet he lifts my chip so my eyes are looking into his "why didn't you tell me"
"i was" "when?" he asks "before the dinner i have with jaden on Saturday" "so jaden is your escort" he says "yea i would of liked to ask you but i didn't know what you would say"i say "i would of said yes yn" "Oh and i heard you done it before"i say "by who" he asks "Lucy Reynolds she is my Deb Big sister" "oh ye i was her escort last year" "mhm" i heard the door bell ring "shit that's jaden"i say panicking "calm down yn i will go out the back door " he says "okay hurry tho" i say "i will bye" "bye" he kissed me and went out the back door i ran to the front door and answered it "heyyyy jadennnn" " hi smiley ready to go?" he asks "ye let's go" i walk out and lock the door and walk to his car i get in and put on my seatbelt we put on some music and start singing and laughing he turned down the music i looked at him with a confused look "why you do that?"i ask "cause i want to know how did your date really go?" " it was good we had dinner talked then got ice cream talked and came home that's all" "did he do anything?"he asks "nope he didn't have the chance" "okay" he turns up the music and we continue to sing.

we arrive at the country club we walk to the ballroom "hi Yn Yln and Jaden Walton"jaden says to the girl "oh yes just line up at the end there beside each-other" she says pointing to the end with her pen.

after a while a old women come in with a younger women behind her trying to catch up with her i kinda felt bad the old women looked strict "backs straight" the women said all serious jaden and i looked at each-other and straightened out backs she came towards us "Jaden Walton brother of Javon Walton correct?"she asks "Yes"jaden said with the wordiness in his voice "mm Javon was excellent i expect the same" she says walking towards the rest of the people i look over at jaden he looks down at me we smile at each other.