Chapter 19: Familiar Faces

Start from the beginning

"NO!" Almight yelled while stuck in a portal, another portal opened up. With one of her legs falling in, she managed to keep the rest of her body up. Seeing her leg poking out of another portal, she panicked. Trying to stand up the villain grabbed her leg keeping her in. Pulling her she tried to kick him away.

"HEY CRUSTY, GET OFF OF HER" Bakugo yelled as he ran towards her, as she looked around for help. She noticed Mr. Aizawa, gasping at the blood surrounding his body. She felt weak, she didn't even notice him till she was in trouble. Seeing as the villain only had four fingers on her leg, she tried to kick away but he began bending her leg the opposite way.

"Nobody moves a muscle. One finger down and I ruin this brat's life forever" Looking up at Bakugo, she gulped. She could feel every ounce of fear trembling through her body. She didn't want to lose a limb. Or die. Yelping as he fully pulled her in, she screamed and clawed at the floor. Her fingers becoming raw as she was dragged away.

"Let her go!" Midoryia yelled, trying to grab onto her he failed

"Let her go!" Midoryia yelled, trying to grab onto her he failed. falling through she landed on the ground forcefully, She tried her best to bring the mud source to her. Before she could, the villain wrapped his hand fully around her leg. Looking in shock, the skin on her leg began to disintegrate. Screaming in fear, she tried to pull away from him. But as she did so he grabbed her arm. beginning to disintegrate as well. With him straddling over her she stared up at him with fear.

"Shigaraki! Not her!" Tilting her head to the side, the woman they had fought earlier was standing in front of them. Her voice distorted as if the mask changed it. Before she had time to think he tightened the grip on her leg. Crying out in fear she still failed to push him away. He jumped back to her leg, grabbing it forcefully and smiling at the women.

"Whoops!" He shouted, pain shot through Y/n's body. She choked out, he snapped her leg the opposite way. Making eye contact with the hooded woman, he laughed at her.

"GET OFF!" Finally catching her breath, she shrieked in pain trying to push him off, but he kept going. Bakugo winced at her scream, before thinking he blasted over pushing the villain away and jumping through the portal grabbing Y/n.

Shrieking once more, Bakugo covered her mouth and blasted further away. Trying to stop herself from crying, the pain was too much. Her leg and arm stinging and aching. Bakugo dropped her and began checking out her leg.

With uncontrollable sobs and panicking, Y/n grabbed her leg rocking back and forth hyperventilating and trying to breathe. Squeezing Bakugo's arm, she wailed. He stared at her, watching as she struggled to speak.

"Oh my god oh my god... fuck fuck fuck! it hurts! It fucking hurts!" She cried as the pain shot through her body like a bullet. Looking at her a bit panicked Bakugo felt her leg. It was completely shattered.

"Shit! Calm down! Breathe Damnit you're going to pass out" Out of panic he grabbed her face and started breathing with her. Remembering when they were younger and he would watch as a Midoryia would deal with her panic attacks. Trying to get her to calm down, all she could do was cry.

"You damn reject, fucking breathe with me!" Staring into her eyes, she continued to sob. Bakugo felt the warm tears falling on his fingers freeze from her panic. Shaking the frost away, he lifted a hand and slapped her across the face.

"QUIT BEING SO FUCKING WEAK DAMNIT" It felt like slow motion, slapping her so hard she could feel her jaw pop. Although it was an aggressive way to "help" her, her mind regulated and she was able to breathe and stop crying.

Wiping her tears away aggressively, she looked around her. Mumbling to herself as she counted to help herself. Bakugo squatted down and grabbed her shoulders. For a split moment, it felt like he cared. But the thought of him slapping her face bounced in her brain, she pushed him off.

"You damn idiot!" He shouted, ignoring him she pushed him off again as he tried to help her, grabbing her knee she took a deep breath. Sensing around. He didn't stretch any ligaments or muscles. Without thinking she brought blood all into one place and froze it.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Bakugo shouted as he saw what she was doing. Trying to stop her, she brought a liquid source to herself and slapped him with it. Mud slashed on his face. Yelling in anger he looked down at her annoyed.

"Your leg is broken moron! Don't give yourself fucking frostbite!" He yelled, grabbing his shirt and bringing him to her level, holding eye contact she yelled at him.

"Don't help me! I'm fine! We need to help Almight Katsuki!" As she spoke Almight was able to get out of the villain's portal. Trying to stand up she fell onto her hands and knees. Deafeted she looked back up at Bakugo.

"Okay listen... I know I just yelled at you to not help me. But please! Help me stand" she begged, groaning and gritting his teeth Bakugo pulled her up. Shaking she tried to walk, her leg aching.

"Why don't you listen to me you fucking idiot!" Bakugo spat at her while he caught her. Wobbling a bit she rolled her eyes and began limping forward. The adrenaline of the situation makes the pain disappear for a moment.

"I'd listen if you had said something intelligent" she grumbled as she continued limping along. Giving up he ran back to help Kirishima and Midoryia. Catching up to them, she immediately fell onto Kirishima apologizing as he helped hold her up.

Watching in awe as Almight fought the Nomu, everybody was silent. Watching as he punched the thing out of the building. Everybody didn't know whether to cheer or fight again. Watching the scene unfold, the villains began to get up and surround them again.

Freezing her knee again as it began to defrost. She pushed herself off of Kirishima trying to fight again. Before she could even get into a stance Midoryia flew past her.

"IZUKU WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She shouted, turning around she saw as the villain from earlier was about to grab his face. Trying to run forward to stop him, she felt her knee buckle underneath her. Falling onto the ground, she tried to aim the mud from earlier toward the villain, not realizing she had controlled some of her blood with it as well.

In a split second a bullet came flying through the sky, with a breath of relief she looked to her right and saw all the Pros at the top of the stairs finally coming to help. Slamming her head against the floor, she felt somebody turn her over.

"Masuta! Are you hurt" With her vision a bit blurry, she focused to see who was talking to her. It was Todoroki. Letting her head fall back again she closed her eyes, finally able to breathe. Before passing out she said one thing to him.

"No shit Shoto"