1

"You're kidding, right?"
Tae asked with tears in eyes.He couldn't believe what his boyfriend was saying.
He wanted to run away and hide from everything.
"Tae ,I told you that I can't be with you anymore"
Tae started sobbing.
His so-called boyfriend was just sitting on the stool with that face which shows that nothing is wrong,as if he hadn't just ruined Tae's life and dreams.
"How could you do this to me?"
"Listen Tae that was a mistake"
"You said we are mates."
"How could you believe such bullshit? We live in the 21st century…mates are a myth ..how can you be so stupid to believe me?"
Heesung came closer and stood in front of Tae.
"You lied to me?"
"Yes"
Tae stared at him in disbelief.

"If you wanted a normal relationship then why did you lie to me about all mate-thing?
We could've been a normal couple."
"Oh really,you shouldn't have told me that stupid dream of yours that you only want to have sex with your mate."

Tae was so heartbroken.
"You lied to me..you called me ungrateful when I refused to have sex with you so early…you knotted me without my permission and I'm pregnant .And now you want to breakup."
Tae started repeating all of the things.He  was so heartbroken that he just wanted to
do something to stop this.

Heesung just looked away from him.
Taehyung started going outside for some air ….He just needed some time alone.
"Taehyung,I want you to leave the apartment in 5 days or as soon as possible".
Tae didn't look back. He just nodded and went out.

                ….. …………
Kim Taehyung is an art student. He was so happy when he got selected for SNU on scholarship. He belongs to a middle class family. Tae's parents own a bakery shop in a small village of Daegu.
When he got here ,he was so new to everything but he adapted so well.
Everything was so good. Oneday Heesung came to Tae. He was a very good person (very good at pretending )
They became really good friends and soon Heesung manipulated Tae that they are mates. Tae was so happy. Until Heesung started pestering Tae that he should spend his heat with him. Tae didn't like the idea but he thought that he should be grateful to his mate because they live in Heesung's apartment and Heesung does everything.
And then after everything,Tae realized he was pregnant. Heesung broke up with Tae.

               …………..

Now Tae has to move on. He cannot tell his parents about it,at least not now.
He needs to find a cheap apartment or a room. He cannot live in a dorm.
Now, Tae's life has completely changed