introduction

MINE

a paxton hall-yoshida fanfiction

summary!

Anna Perez was happily invisible at her school, which was something she had accomplished proudly. She made her way through the hallways of the Sherman Oaks High without anyone turning towards her, and that was good. She didn't bother anyone and no one bothered her.

Making up for her lack of social life, she managed to get really good grades, which made her the third best student in her entire year. So, she wasn't really surprised when the college advisor asked her to tutor one of the students, but she was surprised when she found out that the student she had to tutor was Paxton Hall-Yoshida.

Paxton was the hottest guy in her school, most popular and captain of the swimming team, that was until he got hit by a car at Devi Vishwakumar's party. With his swimming scholarship no longer an option, he has to pick up his grades and open a book for the first time in his entire high school career.

Anna and Paxton are like opposite sides of a same magnet.

But opposites attract, do they not?

introducing the cast!

ISABELA MERCED
as
ANNA PEREZ

 "People aren't born smart, Paxton

 "People aren't born smart, Paxton. Everything just requires practice, and the capability of connecting two braincells."

DARREN BARNET
as
PAXTON HALL-YOSHIDA

DARREN BARNETasPAXTON HALL-YOSHIDA