Pranav: Unna ipave konnuta apro enna da pannuva he asked and took the pistol.

Seetha held his hand, Pranav vendam sonna kelu she said and pulled him back.

Pranav: Neenga vidunga amma ivanuku inu thimiru adanagala he said.

Lalitha: Pranav amithiya iru va nama polam avana nee ethathu pannuna apro un life waste ayurum she said.

Pranav: Atha na pathukaran neenga ponga he said and tried to come out of their hold. Finally he pushed Seetha and Lalitha aside lightly and pointed the gun against Sandeep. Seetha looked at him shockingly as this was the first she was seeing Pranav's anger. She quickly moved near him and took the pistol from his hand.

Pranav: Am... he started but before that a tight slap landed on his cheeks. Seetha hugged him and cried, vendam da ithula neenga yarum varathenga ipa nee avana konnuta un life eh poirum Pranav amma sollaratha kelu va apro un ammaku na enna pathil solluvan she asked and dragged him with her.

He looked back at Sandeep who was lying on the floor with a bleeding head. Sandeep was still mumbling something.

Trio came out of the prison and Seetha made Pranav sit on the passenger seat.

Seetha: Thanni kudi she said and gave the bottle.

Pranav: Neenga inaiku mattum enna thadukama iruntha

Lalitha: Ama avana konnutu apro un life court case visaranai commission nu poi irukum she said while glaring at him.

Seetha: Nalla sollu nee patuku avana gun eduthu kolla pora she asked.

Pranav left a deep breath, polam he said and got down to claim the driver seat.

Lalitha: Nee onnum ota vendam nee iruka kovathuku vayasana engala kootitu poi engathu mutita enna pannarathu she asked.

Pranav: Ungala vena vayasu ana mathiri enga amma parunga evalo alaga irukanganu he said.

Lalitha: Romba thaan po da she said and sat on the back seat.

Lalitha: Pranav inga nadanthathu yaruku theriya vendam athuvu pooja pathi she started.

Pranav: Solla matan aunty neenga kavala padathenga he said.

Lalitha nodded her head and sat leaning against the window.

Seetha started the car and the trio moved from there.

After a while, at Aadhiran's house, Aadhira began to doze off during the movie after having lunch.

Aadhiran: Padam pakalamnu sollitu epudi thoongaranu paru nalla karadi kutty mathiri he said and took her in his hands. He made her lay on the bed and planted a kiss on her forehead and came out of the room after closing the door.

After sometime Raghav and Saranya came as Aadhiran asked them to come.

Aadhiran: Va da he said and continued watching the movie.

Raghav: Yen da un veetuku vanthu irukom nee patuku va nu sollitu padam pathutu iruka he said while sitting on the couch.

Aadhiran: Apro unaku enna da pannanum he asked.

Saranya: Oru thangachi ava varungala purushan oda vanthu iruka konjamathu nee engala mathikaraya oru coffee potu kuduthaya she asked.

Aadhiran: Cha na maranthe poitan Saran enaku sethu poi oru coffee potu eduthutu va please he said.

Saranya glared at him, Yen un pondati enga she asked.

Aadhiran: Ava thoongara pavam he said.

Saranya: Un pondati pavam apa intha thangachi pavam ilaya da anna she asked.

Aadhiran: Please Saran annanuku vendi ithu kooda panna mataya he asked with an innocent face.

Saranya: Nadikatha kevalama iruku Poran poi tholayaran she said and went to the kitchen to prepare coffee for them.

Aadhiran looked at Raghav, Any news about Guru he asked while he nodded as no.

Aadhiran Hummed, Amma edho inu nama kita maraikaranga he said.

Raghav: Nanum athu thaan feel pannaran he said.

Aadhiran: Amma office poi irukangala he asked.

Raghav: Ila inaiku office pogala hospital poi irukanga edho settling work irukunu he said.

Aadhiran exhaled deep breaths.

Meanwhile Saranya came back with coffee and served them.

Saranya: Inthanga da she said.

Aadhiran: Yenna Saran kalyanam pannika poravana va da po da pesara he asked.

Raghav: Ava enna solli iruka mata unna thaan solli irupa ila Saran he asked.

Saranya: Rendu perayum sethu thaan sonnan she said casually and sipped the coffee.

Pranav also came after dropping Seetha and Lalitha and sat with them without saying anything.

Aadhiran and Raghav looked at him and got to know something was bothering him.

Aadhiran: Saran poi Pranav ku oru coffee eduthutu va he said.

Saranya: Pranav anna coffee pidikathu she said and looked at Pranav who was sitting while placing his head on his palm with closed eyes.

Saranya looked at Raghav and Aadhiran.

Raghav: Saran nee poi avanuku tea eduthutu va he said. Saranya nodded her head and went without saying anything as she understood something was wrong with Pranav.

Aadhiran: Pranav enna da aachu he asked.

Pranav looked at him, Avana summa vitutu vanthu iruka koodathu da he said.

Raghav: Yaru, he asked.

That's when Pranav realized where he was, onnu ila da athu oruthaan case visiyama he said.

Aadhiran nodded his head and soon Saranya came back the tea for Pranav and served it to him. Pranav took the tea cup and meanwhile everyone heard Aadhira screaming.

--------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it.

Please drop your votes and comments.