Nian Ning smiled: "No." He put on his sunglasses, and his tone was wanton and loose, "With Mrs. Jiang, who is under one person and over ten thousand in Jiang's family, no one will dare to touch you, Second Master Bao."

The driver known as Bao Erye choked speechlessly: "...you do something good, don't drag the car in your husband's mourning hall, okay?"

Nian Ning smiled softly: "I'm going to play disco on his grave tonight. I'm going to have a bachelor party. Are you going?"

Second Master Bao: "..."

Eleven o'clock in the evening at the Old Coast Senior Club.

Nian Ning staggered all the way to open the toilet door. He was disgusted by the unopened toilet lid, but he still managed not to vomit. He knelt down on the ground in a dizzy state, and let out a long "hiss" while covering his forehead. He was a little glad that his bachelor party was held in such a high-end place where even the bathroom was not stained.

Nian Ning doesn't want to vomit very much, and it would be embarrassing if she vomited. As a widow from a wealthy family who just lost her husband, Nian Ning still has some basic idol baggage.

Nian Ning leaned on the sink, touched his face with water, pushed back his wet forehead hair, and smiled slightly in the mirror: "Forget it, I don't think about unhappy things today."

He was wearing a very serious light gray suit for the dinner today, and the white silk flowers on his chest were not taken off, but he looked particularly indecent.

His facial features are very pure, the bridge of the nose and the skin are full of student spirit, but his eyes are turned inwards and outwards, which quickly mixed with a seductive meaning in this youthful appearance. It is not a dignified thing at first glance, but it is really beautiful and eccentric to make people like it.

Nian Ning has natural curly hair, wet by himself, curled up on his face, dripping water, sliding down his slightly opened eyelashes, looking too good, he stumbled towards the room where the party was held, with such an upside-down and easy-to-reach appearance, the moment he opened the door, all the eyes of the room were cast here.

Nian Ning smiled slowly. He brushed away the hair around his ear, untied his coat and threw it on the sofa for a while: "Why didn't you talk when I came? Are you talking bad about me?"

Today's event was organized by Nian Ning. The fact that Nian Ning is single might not have much to do with these people, but anyway, we are all in the same circle. If someone organizes the event, everyone will enjoy it.

Although everyone was muttering in their hearts, Nian Ning acted too recklessly, and his ex-husband's ashes were probably not cold yet, and this one had already happily held a party with the other's inheritance.

But on Nian Ning, it didn't seem so strange.

This is the fourth time that Nian Ning has killed her after marrying her.

Everyone thought Jiang Fan would be this accident, but they didn't expect that Nian Ning still caused Jiang Fan to have an accident.

Poor Jiang Fan looked at his fate, but he couldn't compare to the little widow who hit Kefu.

A group of people looked complicated, but that was Jiang Fan! He was a big shot that they couldn't meet in their circle, and he was one of the best in the top circle. Less than a month after his death, his wife came out to have fun, and everyone couldn't help but follow Nian Ning while feeling unreal.

Nian Ning is really pretty.

In terms of this appearance alone, who would know that this little goblin is just a stand-in? Only someone like Jiang Fan with a cold and hard-working style can cruelly use Nian Ning as a stand-in.

But even if it was a stand-in, Jiang Fan made the best use of it.

Jiang Fan was very gentle to Nian Ning's younger brother, like a big brother. He was tender and tender, with a cold face and a warm heart.

When Nian Ning first married in, she didn't go out for several days and nights, which is why she raised Nian Ning with such an attractive waist, but soon this attractive little widow will soon take advantage of others.

.......This little widow and new widow is indescribably alluring. Nian Ning is lying on his suit jacket, with the cold silk flower on his face, and his eyelashes are wet.

A group of second-generation ancestors had drunk three times, but now Nian Ning's eyes are not right.

A rich second generation walked over with a glass of wine happily: "Brother Nianning, no, how can I call you brother, although you are younger than me, but who here dare not call Jiang Fan brother, sister-in-law!"

As he spoke, he toasted Nian Ning with a glass of wine pretendingly, and at the same time slapped himself on the mouth, and moved his hand over to touch Nian Ning's waist, "For this brother, sister-in-law, I was wrong, and I will punish myself with a drink!"

Nian Ning seemed to be leaning on the sofa in a daze, but he steadily lifted the wine from the rich second generation's mouth, his expression could not be seen clearly in the dark, only a pair of eyes lit up, Nian Ning chuckled softly: "Why are you still playing this with your sister-in-law?"

The rich second generation was numb from Nian Ning's drunken smile.

Nian Ning moved his waist and leaned on the sofa in a less nauseous position, avoiding the approaching hand. Nian Ning couldn't close his eyes, "I don't have a brother like you who has been touching his sister-in-law for less than a month since his death. When you and I play this kind of routine—"

Nian Ning opened his eyes sideways, the corners of his eyes were flushed, and he smiled half-smile: "You are still playing with your younger brother, younger brother."

The rich second generation's complexion suddenly darkened, and he smelled of alcohol: "Nian Ning, do you think you are your younger brother who is held in the palm of everyone's hands? If I play, you will play. Even if Jiang Fan is still alive, you will not care about anything for you and me. You are just a plaything. Jiang Fan can play with you until you can't get out of bed, so can I. Don't be so ungrateful."

This was too naked, but Nian Ning's face didn't change, he just raised his eyes and smiled: "Even if I'm a plaything, not everything is worthy of marrying me in."

Nian Ning stood up softly with the back of the sofa, but his eyes were very clear, and he said calmly, "Someone like you is not a good match." After he finished speaking, he burped slowly at the rich second generation, and patted the ugly rich second generation's face: "As long as anyone who married me is dead, you are quite courageous, don't you think you have a long life?"

The rich second generation suddenly stood up, but was pushed down by the person next to him: "Nianning, you bitch!"

Nian Ning shrugged: "You will tell Mr. Jiang that his granddaughter-in-law is a bitch."

The rich second generation choked in his throat and was almost recited: "How could Jiang Fan be willing to marry someone like you?!"

Nian Ning had a half-smile, smelled of wine, his cheeks were flushed, he leaned on the sofa, fingering the silk flowers on the suit jacket with his snow-white fingertips, the fingertips were brighter than the white gauze, Nian Ning's eyes rolled: "Maybe it's because of my face."

He laughed drunkenly: "How do I know why my husband married me? You have the ability. Go down to hell and ask him." Nian Ning leaned his head in his arms and smiled innocently. "I want to know too. How about asking him for me?"

The rich second generation couldn't help shuddering, feeling like he was being stared at by Jiang Fan. When he was still drunk, he said that if he played Nianning, Jiang Fan would not say anything, which is naturally impossible.

When Jiang Fan was here, let alone playing with Nianning, he would never see Nianning.