"Are you still abroad? Tsk tsk, Jiang Fan can bear it. With his status and status, he wants Nian Zhi to marry him. It's just a one-sentence matter. Who dares to stop him? But because Nian Zhi said that Jiang Fan was treated as an older brother, Jiang Fan really didn't push him down! I would rather marry the illegitimate son Nian Ning of the Nian family as his wife than force him..."

"...Is it true love? The main reason is that Nianzhi Nianning looks alike. Two brothers, if you can't get the real one, it's good to get a fake one and taste it..."

Mr. Jiang's face was so dark that water dripped out. It didn't look like his grandson was dead, but his wife ran away with someone.

This weird atmosphere continued embarrassingly until 8:20, which was the sum of the lateness of all Jiang's family members in their lifetime, and Mr. Jiang's faucet stick was about to be crushed by him.

A bright red Lamborghini supercar drove into the courtyard unscrupulously under the doorman's exclamation and obstruction. The four tires of the roadster scraped the slate ground and reversed 270 degrees coolly, making a piercing friction sound, which made people's eardrums hurt.

——then knocked down the decades-old golden nanmu at the gate of Jiang's house.

A man wearing sunglasses staggered out of the sports car. His suit was worn very irregularly. The top and bottom buttons of his coat were unbuttoned. When the wind blew the corners of his clothes, they wobbled on his waist, which could be embraced with one hand. There was a snow-white silk flower pinned to his right chest. With a careless smile on his lips, he stepped on the broken golden nanmu tree stump step by step, and walked towards the main hall.

Mr. Jiang endured and endured, he couldn't help but stomped his crutches, and glared: "Nian Ning! How decent are you! Come over and read the eulogy!"

Nian Ning casually took off the sunglasses and hung them lazily on the pocket of his suit, right next to the silk flower, he was still a little dizzy from the knock: "What eulogy?"

Mr. Jiang's face turned crimson purple from anger: "You..."

Before Mr. Jiang turned into an active volcano and erupted to death Jiang Fan's widow, someone hurriedly stood up, handed Nian Ning a document, pushed Nian Ning to Jiang Fan's photo, and said in a low voice, "Ma'am, read it quickly!"

Nian Ning held up the eulogy, read it at a glance, and looked at the eyes of the people above and below who obviously wanted to see a good show, and read slowly: "Jiang Fan, when xxxx-xxxx was alive... We mourn him with deep sorrow. He has made great contributions to his family, career, and even the country and society. We will miss this unfortunate and great comrade very much. As Comrade Jiang Fan's husband, what I want to tell him is..."

Nian Ning paused strangely. He looked at the thousand-word grotesque confession to Jiang Fan behind him, and said to himself that he didn't know who it was.

It is impossible to promise each other in life and death, and the year when the husband is dead is happier than anyone else.

Nian, who was excited and sleepless last night, was quiet for a few seconds, suddenly smiled brightly, and threw the eulogy on Jiang Fan's stern face in the photo behind him: "What I want to tell him is that the divorce is happy, and it's easy to leave, Brother Fan! Haha!"

Nian Ning put aside the old man Jiang behind his back and shouted hoarsely, [You come back to me! ! ! ], trotting briskly all the way into the sports car, he pushed the driver who had been shivering in the driver's seat of the sports car: "Let's go."

The driver broke down and cried: "Nian Ning!! Can you not let me drive the next time you do something like this! Is it so difficult for you to learn how to drive yourself! When I didn't stop the car and hit the tree, I thought I was going to be assassinated by the Jiang family!"