"I'm starving. I need some pizza." JJ mumbled and I rolled my eyes "Nice to know you love food and sleep more than your new girlfriend." "No, you missed breakfast." Pope said and JJ snatched a piece of pizza from the pizza box "Okay. I got it. I got it!" JJ cheered still tired and I laughed walking out the door.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Pope drove the Twinkie as I sat in the passenger seat while John B and JJ were in the back lying down "Alright so the circumference of a circle is 30. What is its area?" Pope asked me and i frowned. "Uh... no wait I got this it's... uh..." "Abraham Lincoln." John B muttered and i frowned "That's not the answer... and we're doing math... so Abraham Lincoln is not relevant." I told him and sighed

"The circumference of a circle is given by the formula C = 2, where r is the radius of the circle. Substitute the given circumference into this formula and solve for r." I said and Pope nodded "And..." "Therefore, the radius of the circle is 15. Then the area of a circle is given by the formula A= 2.  Substitute the length of the radius into this formula and calculate the area... so the answer is 225pie." I answered.

Pope drummed on the steering wheel.

"Yes! That's it! See you'll ace this test." Pope cheered and i smiled "Thanks Pope, for getting me back up to speed. If I keep up my grades maybe I'll be able to graduate then get into college." I told him and he nodded. We drove up to the school and Pope pressed the break as we parked and next thing I knew I heard a thud then my seat moved a bit.

I frowned then turned my head to see JJ face planted in the back of my seat "Come on. Let's go. Up and at 'em, boys." Pope said and I heard JJ groaned "Owe." "You okay?" I asked as I opened the door to the Twinkie then JJ rubbed his face "Nothing a kiss would help." He muttered and i smiled then gave him a peck on his nose "Better?" "Better." He smiled and I held my hand in his then walked up to the school.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

It was my first Time back in school since the first day and I was ready to get back into my normalcy "Glad you two could join us." The teacher told me and John B and I smiled "It's good to be back." John B said leaning back in his seat and I nudged his head. "Just in time for your first quiz." The teacher said and I nodded "Pope helped me study, so I am ready." I told her and she smile as she handed me the quiz and once I looked at it my eyes widened.

The boys turned to Pope like they didn't know we had a test "A test?" "I told you we had a test." Pope told them and JJ glared at him "No, you didn't." "The first thing I said to you" the teacher cleared her throat and JJ taped my shoulder "Hey, princess... what's number 1?" JJ whispered and I rolled my eyes and tried to answer the first question.

"Psst. John B." I heard a girl get John B's attention and she handed him a note, I looked between them and she was literally flirting. I saw John B smile which made me worry, I'm Sarah's Best Friend and I know John B still loves her so I will do everything in my power to maintain that love between them.

I finished the test and the bell rang, I got out my book for my next class then JJ grabbed the note from John B "Bonfire? Well, I think she meant to give it to me,
so we're all good there. We're going." JJ said and my eyes widened

"Um excuse me?"

"I'm kidding! But we are going to the bonfire." JJ said and I rolled my eyes.

"Mr. Heyward, Mr. Routledge, Mr. Maybank, Miss Bradley, just the men and lady I wanted to see." Mr. Sunn said and I smiled "Mr. Sunn, always great to see my favorite teacher." "Wish I could say the same." JJ said and I rolled my eyes then we went to Mr. Sunn's classroom. "I have a question of an historical nature for you gentlemen. I digitize documents for the Maritime Museum, and in return, I've been given access to the archives. And I found... this." Mr. Sunn pulled out a box then opened it in front of us.