i pulled up at her hotel .
"thanks for the night" she said with a small smile.
" thank you, for the night" i said.
" byee" saying she got down and immediately heard a bullet fired in our direction. thank god, it dint touch radha , she had bend to cover immediately.
" get in , fast" i said opening the door.she got in and i drove away as more bullets started firing at us. i drove as fast as i could , also sending my live location to my security head, instructing to send force. almost 6 cars are following firing bullets .
" are you ok? dont worry, its a bullet proof car and my men are on their way. you are safe, trust me" i said assuring her.
" its .....ok , im not worring........bussiness rivals?" she asked calmly. how the hell could she stay so calm when a bullet was fired directly at her. though she dodged it.
"mostly yes. " i replied.
" give me your gun" she said.
" what? dont look at me like that, i know, you are carring a gun. just give it." she asked and i passed it to her .
she opened the dashboard, taking out other parts of a dismantled gun . how did she knew, it was there? fixing them , she looked at me.
" you need to keep it fixed, will you sit joining all the parts in the last moment?" she mocked. i kept looking at her.
"what are you doing?" i asked.
" its show time!" she smriked. opening the sunroof. and BOOM!
as she shoot at the wheels of the cars behind, i saw each one of them , flip and crash to the road. making two of them blast. and the others in a very unplesent accidental view for the people on the road within no time.
" done" she said getting back in her seat and flipping the guns in the back seat.
" can i kiss you?" i asked . as she looked at me wide eyed.
" what was that stunt you just pulled up?"
" i cant die if some idiot tries to kill me. he will die before he reaches me" she said so casually like she it was a child play.
my phone rang , its my security head, i put it on speaker as i picked up the call.
" sir, we reached the place"
" i dont want any news out on this" i ordered.
" dont worry sir, i will look into the mess and clear it. and sir, ive sent some men to radha mam's hotel and they informed about a breakin. guess, they tried to attack you there, before only. its better, mam shifts somewhere more safe" he said.
" ofcourse, she has to , no excuses" i said looking at radha who has a frown on her face listening to the conversation.
"i will update you soon, sir. " saying he cut the call.
" you are staying with me, i dont want to compromise with your saftey. " i said in a no ifs and buts tone.
" you cant order me like that!" she whinned, did she just act cute, in such a serious situation. god this girl!!!
" ok, im sorry. will you plz stay with me. its not safe for you to stay away without any protection . i will be at peace if i can assure myself that you are safe. " i said requesting. what all this butterfly is making vijay prathap varma do. people will think that i am joking , if they listen to this soft tone of mine, coz ive never spoke in such a calm and requesting way with anyone. what i want , i got!
"ok, but ..."
" what but now?"
" i want an icecream" she said innocently. innocent my foot. dint she just kill all those men by tossing their cars in air and crashing them.
" you are impossible" i mouthed. and she grinned.
" thanks for the compliment." She said smriking.

" Hey, what about my clothes? " She asked walking behind me in the living room.
" Now you remember that you need clothes? " I teased her.
" Yaa, I was busy enjoying my ice cream " She said
" Mee to, enjoyed seeing you " I mumbled under my breath.
" What? " She asked as she couldn't here what I said.
" Nothing. " I covered up. She pouted. Girl!! , don't pout or I will taste the icecream you just had. Only I know how hard I tried to control myself looking at her while she ate her ice cream.
" My suitcase?? " She asked again.
" I'll send someone to get it. It's already late now. " I said.
" I can't sleep in this gown" She whinned.
" Then remove it. "
" And what should I wear? "
" Nothing, sleep like that, I don't have any problem. " I winked.
" Ya , you sleep in your room. I will sleep in mine. So there wouldn't be a problem even if I sleep naked. " She smriked and walked towards the room.
" That's my room. You wana sleep there? You can sleep naked on MY bed. " I laughed at her flushed face and she gave me a glare.
" Not funny " Saying she went to the opposite room.
I went to my closet taking out a tshirt which might not be too loose for her. And a track pant. I went and knocked on her door.
" What do you want? " She asked from the other side of the door.
" Clothes for you " I said.
" Wait for a second and come in. I am going into the bathroom " She said. And I opened the door.
The shower was running. The thought of my butterfly, in my house, in the bathroom, in the shower is popping all dirty thoughts into my brain. I feel like to break open the bathroom door and take her right now. But, no, cool vijay....
She is not some random girl you hook up with. It's Radha. And she is MINE. I will make her mine. Forever.
I placed the clothes on the bed and walked out closing the door.
I stood in the balcony near the kitchen after showering. I like the view from here.
" A pair of clothes is enough for us I guess. You wear the track and I wear the shirt "
I turned to the voice. Radha was standing freshly showered and only in my tshirt which reached just above her mid thighs.
" I got you a pant" I said smriking.
" It's too loose for me and long."
" Are you sure, you wana put up a show for me. I don't have a problem though. " I said eying her from head to toe.
" Shut up. I am hungry, or I wouldn't have come out" She said slapping my bare shoulder.
" And, are you not putting up a show roaming half naked, with a girl in your house? " She taunted.
" Are you tempted? " I wispered huskely.
" Why would I be? " Her blushing face said otherwise.
" Do you wana eat sandwich? " I asked changing the topic.
" Anything is fine" She replied.
Taking out the bread packet from the cupboard, I placed all the items on the platform. Radha came behind me and knocked her head to the self at the same time I opened it. I laughed at her Clumsiness. She glared at me.
So I did the best thing in the world.
Lifting her by her hip I placed her on the counter platform and she let out a surprised squeal.
" Sit here quietly " I said, wantedly standing between her legs. I smriked at her widned eyes. That pretty face which turned into a dark red. And her pink plumpy lips. The heat radiating from her body Took control over my thinking so I pulled her close to me. Her breath became shallow. Her palm unknowingly clutched my arm. I could feel her shiver visiablly. It wasn't just because of our proximity or the feel of her now hard nipples touching my bare chest. Her core was touching my buldge.
" Do you even have the sligest of idea of what you do to me butterfly? " I whispered biting her earlobe, a small moan left her lips which made the slightest of my control  to vanish into the thick air around us, as I placed my lips on her's. Divine! She tastes just like how i imagined her to be. Or even more perfect than my imagination. She fits perfectly with mine. The kiss was soo perfect as she kissed me back with the same passion.
" Vijay? " A tap on my shoulder woke me up. I was daydreaming and fantasizing about her?? What the fuck! I din't pull her to me Or neither kissed her. I was just standing there between her legs and fucking daydreaming. Argh! This girl will surely be the death of me some day.
Statement: a girl can make you go crazy, even if you are a toughest demigod.
My answer: of course , see my butterfly, hence proved.
If anyone get to know that " I " was daydreaming, they will laugh their lives out. My devil side said.
Then I will  kill them so they die in real, if they laugh at me. Said my angel side. Yaa, I know, they both work in a different direction. They are weird.
My angel side talks about killing and all.
" Vijay? " Radha called again.
" Yaa, sorry, I was just thinking about something serious " I said.
" Its ok, I am done eating. I left one sandwich for you. Good night" Saying she pushed me aside and jumped down the counter.
" You need to sleep or you will go mad. Get some sleep man! " She commented.
" Where can I get it from? The groceries store? " I joked.
" Yaa, maybe . Byee. " She walked to her room and I stood gawking at her behind. The sway of her hip when she walks, her bouncing hair which reaches upto her waist. Damn, idi naade!
Only a cold shower can help me now!
___________________________________

next day:
" Arrange it according and mail me the details, I don't want reasons" I ordered my secretary who was on the phone line, and I knocked on radha 's door.
" I am coming in! " I said from the other side twisting the door knob as I dint get any response.
My steps stilled looking at the scene of her trying to zip up her dress and her bare back exposed to my eyes.  She turned back to the sound looking at me. I slowly took steps towards her stopping, just an inch away. Lifting my hand I graced her sleveless arm as I extended my hand behind her back. Slowly letting my fingers touch her nape, sliding down and lingering my fingers on the hook of her bra, going down more, I held the zip which was resting on the small of her back. All the while staring directly into her eyes.
" You look intimidating " Her voice broke into small wisper which I couldn't be hearing if I wasn't standing so close to her.
" Good. " I said pulling her zip up.
" Are you not inching too close minute by minute? " She asked with a small smile at the corner of her lips.
" Why are you not stopping me then? " I asked back and she pushed me away with light force.
" You need to knock before entering a girl's room" She said wearing her blazer.
" I did darling, but you din't respond. Unless you wanted me inside your room " I smriked and winked at her. My thoughts were obvious for her to understand that i like her. I din't try to hide it either, neither she complained.
" Trust me, how happy I would be to wipe away that stupit smrik from your face and winking has to be banned" She muttered putting on her boots and headed outside. I followed rubbing my nape smiling to myself.
" I didn't know what you would like to eat so I  just made noodles, Are you ok with it? " I asked when we reached the dinning table.
" You cooked? " She asked being surprised.
" The food on the table says it all, I guess" I replied pulling a chair out for her to sit.
" It's so tasty! " She commented tasting a bit of it.
" Thank to my Lady " I bowed and wr laughed for the little drama I just put up like a chef.
___________________________________

" Let's go in my car, I will drive you" I said when we reached the parking .
" I guess it won't look good Mr. Varma, what would you staff think if they see us together early in the morning" She said faking a terror expression.
" I don't want to die in the hands of your fan girls" She continued.
" I am there na, I will also see what they will do. And come on, we are going to the same place. Why would you want to go separately? And I can't risk letting you go alone" I said.
" Do you think I can't handle myself even after witnessing what happened yesterday? " She said.
" I don't doubt your abilities, but.... " I trailed off.
" Say it vijay " She mumbled.
" Ok I want you to come with me" I admitted.
" Ok, come let's go" She said simply like she was waiting for me to voice out, and walked to my car.
__________________________________

" Good morning sir" Sruthi wished with extra sweetness in her voice.
" What are you doing here at the entrance? " I asked planely.
" I just arrived sir" She replied.
" Aren't you late, Ms. Chowdary? " I asked . she din't reply anything, but gave a look to radha who stood behind me.
She is jealous and maybe cursing radha in her mind right now, for all I care, many girls will be fuming with jealousy any how, I Wantedly did this. I wanted to show everyone, that I care , I only care for this one girl in my life. I wanted to show her off to the everyone. Of course it's a shocker to all. Me driving a girl to office and roaming around with her. Not just for one night but all the days too.
They have to know, she is not just some random hook up, but my girl. They have to think twice before eyeing her. I gave a devilish smrik to sruthi, she might die if she gets to know, we live in the same house.