03 - 𝐿𝘰𝜈𝑒 '𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛

1:00 pmAtl

1:00 pm
Atl

khyla sat in the bed while Duke laid his head on her lap, in-between her legs. Khyla looked around, bored as she sucked her teeth. "Du' I'm bored." Khyla called, as Duke moved his lips to the side. (Facial expression Kai made in the last chapter) "We can fuck." Duke said as he laughed. Khyla rolled her eyes, pushing his head. "Mann, you stupid." Khyla got up and walked to Kai room, to see he wasn't there. Khyla walked to all the rooms to see none of them where in there. Khyla came back into dukes room.

"Where all the niggas go?" Khyla spoke, as she stood by the doorway. "They not in they rooms?" Duke questioned, then Khyla nodded. Duke got up, walking past her. He walked downstairs as She followed, like a lost puppy. Duke walked to the movie room seeing all of them in there. "Finally y'all niggas came. I texted y'all 30 minutes ago." Davis announced, as Khyla and Duke rubbed their necks in unison. "Prolly up there fuckin ain't it?" Fanum spoke, dapping up Kai as they laughed.

"Nah we ain't fuckin, chillll." Khyla spoke as she took a seat in the movie seats in the back row. Duke joined her. "Why y'all back there?" Chris asked, making everyone turn around. "Better view." Duke lowly answered. Everyone turned around. "What we watchin?" Khyla leaned and whispered to agent. "(Insert movie name) , we about 30-40 mins in." Khyla leaned back in her seat nodding, then whispering to Duke what he said. "Mom shut the fuck up!" A girl spoke on the Tv. "See.. me letting that slide would never happen." Fanum spoke as they laughed. About 15 mins after, a sex scene came on.

Duke started to readjust in his seat then he grabbed a blanket for the both of them. It was obvious Duke was turned on, and Khyla was too. Khyla took this chance to help him out. She stared at the screen, moving her hand to pull his grey shorts down to his lower thigh. Duke looked at Khyla, then looking back at the screen, trying to keep his composure.

🔞 SEXUAL ACTS AHEAD !! 🔞

Khyla started to palm him through his boxers, feeling his precum smudge along his boxers. Duke started to breathe shakily, trying to keep quiet. Khyla started to apply pressure, as Duke grinded into her hand. "Fuck.." Duke whispered. Davis looked back, seeing dukes facial expressions and Khyla's hand through the covers. Davis widened his eyes looking back and the screen, swallowing his popcorn. Khyla pulled Duke's boxers down, starting to jerk him off. After a few seconds, Khyla went under the covers, spitting into her hand and on his dick, stroking and sucking at a slow pace. Duke grinded into Khyla's mouth as he put his hands behind his head. Soon after about 15 minutes, Duke's dick twitched in Khyla's mouth. Duke pushed her head down onto his dick, as he came down her throat. Duke pulled his shorts up, biting his lip.

Khyla came back up and kissed duke, swapping the cum back and forth. Duke was the first to pull away. "Fuck, why you do that? That's nasty." Duke whispered, smiling. "Well that's yo kids." Khyla answered, shrugging. Turning back to the screen seeing everyone turned to them. "THESE NIGGAS TRYNA GET NEAKYY" Kai yelled as fanum did his firework laugh, and agent did his little laugh. "Y'all on dick, for real tho." Duke spoke as he rolled his eyes.