"Because if he knows about her, she will fucking die!" The white haired male yelled, slamming the desk with his hands. "[Name] will die."

"... Haruto—"

"I'm... going to die?" You suddenly dropped the pen you were supposed to be writing with. You turned towards the two other males in your room, an unreadable expression on your face. "What do you mean by that? You finally put me on a hitlist?"

"[Name], it... it's more difficult than that," Oji decided to speak. Haruto was extremely frustrated and most likely wanted to break something. "Heroes today are targeted for their quirks by villains. They're kidnapped, given a drug to... take away their quirk, and many other things."

"This world isn't what it is," Haruto looked down, a saddened expression on his face. "We've had... connections before all of this. So, knowing someone like you is out there," he sighed, figuring out what to say next. "[Name]. They find out you exist... you're going to be wanted by them for your power. They'll try to take it."

"... It's my choice to make." You sternly say, picking up the pen and continuing to write. "None of this is your choice to make. If I decide to use my quirk how I want to, I'm going to use it how I want to. I'm not being restricted."

"We understand that [Name], but we're just trying to protect—"

"I don't fucking need protecting!" You snapped, turning around and looking at the two of them with an enraged face. "If there's one thing you two should know about me, it's that nobody ever fucking protected me once in my old life! I... I can't remember it for jackshit, but... nobody was there when I was suffering. I was there, on my own. That bridge that... teleported me here? I was running away from something. I wouldn't be here if there was someone. Don't you get it?"

"[Name], this isn't your world. Nothing will be the same."

"Even so!" You banged the desk with your fists, trembling in the sudden anger that swallowed you. "You act as if you know my entire life story! Fucking spoilers, like I've said, I've had nobody! With that being that, I knew I needed to find a way through life to survive and I did. If anything, I know for a damn fact I'm more than capable of protecting myself than anyone else!"

"No, you don't, [Name]!" Haruto immediately argued back, gritting his teeth. "Stop acting as if you know everything! You don't. Just because you can control everything in this world, doesn't mean that you can protect yourself from everything. I'm telling you, you'll only bite yourself in the ass in the future! So, what are you going to do when the day finally comes when you completely lose yourself? How can you protect yourself without even knowing what you are— human?! How are you going to protect yourself if your quirk is taken by him?"

A sudden tear pricked your eye.

"Just let us protect you, kid." Oji walked over, putting a hand on your shoulder.

"This feels like a fucking jail...!"

... It's been a tough while since you have cried.

-

Oji's eyes wavered, his thoughts were full of the current situation. He looked over at Haruto, who was quietly shutting your door so you would get some sleep. He, too, had a solemn look on his face.

"Is it true?"

"What?" The red eyed male turned.

"Is it true that she's had nobody with her?" Oji asked again. Haruto nodded in response.

"It's obvious... She has a hard time trusting people." He continued to walk back to his room, simply ready for sleep. "You're probably going to have to talk to her. [Name] would not want to see me."