"Battle training...?" You muttered, staring at whatever he was holding up. "Ah... not with how violent these fuckers are!"

"And for that, you all will be needing these!" A click sound came from the device, and the walls then popped out. It was the hero costumes.

"Costumes!" Everyone exclaimed happily, pumped up for the battle.

"After you change, come out to Ground Beta!"

"Okay!"

-

"It... isn't itchy?" You blinked, looking down at your hero costume. What you picked out for yourself was some combat boots— which were really comfortable and added some inches to your height, a black bodysuit that was extremely tight and annoyed the shit out of you, and to top it all off because you love looking good, some black baggy yet fitted sweatpants. Look, your entire hero outfit may be all one solid color, but at least you don't look like a dumbass with your whole left side covered in ice!

... Yeah, it was a diss to the multicolored bitch. He looked really funny.

"Listen up! Here's the deal," All Might coughed, clearing his throat. "The villains will be hiding a nuclear weapon in the hideout. And the heroes have to go in and take care of it."

"Oh, I like bombs," You smiled. "Not that one." You glanced at Bakugou. "Scary."

"The heroes have a limited amount of time to capture either the villains or secure the weapons. The villains must either protect the weapon until time is up, or capture the heroes." All Might explained the entire ordeal for what would happen. Everyone nodded, understanding the assignment. "Alright, let's get to it!"

He started to make teams of two, but there was an issue.

There's twenty-one of you all.

"Oh, and that leaves... you!" He pointed straight in your direction. "How should I solve this...?"

"By letting me sit down and eat instead," You shrugged your shoulders. "This all seems boring, and I'm quite hungry."

"I'm afraid not," he responds, shaking his head. "Besides, you actually need to do something here, or get expelled."

"Ten months for nothing!" You yelled, glaring at the yellow haired adult. He sweated, you could tell. The dude was shivering his damn timbers. Knowing what you could do? And knowing how you are as a person? He wouldn't be surprised if one day the world suddenly turned to ashes.

"Well, I guess I can put you in... Team I!"

You looked over and immediately saw that it was the invisible person and the dude with a thick ass tail. 'How did... nevermind, certain things are better left unquestioned in this damned world.'

You simply waved, an unsure look on your face with a nervous smile. The invisible girl waved back wildly, and the boy with the tail waved subtly. Gold star, the effort was there, at least.

"Moving on! These two teams that are up first are... the heroes are Team A, and the villains are Team D!" All Might announced, showing what he had gotten from the box.

"Isn't that... oh." You realized. It was Midoriya and Uraraka, and then Bakugou and Iida. "Somebody's dying."

"Gah! Don't say that!" Some pink haired alien looking girl said, walking up to you. "It'd be scary!"

"... Who are you?"

"Mina Ashido!" She happily introduced herself. She was quite bubbly, and at the moment, you were not here for it.