Never a Damsel in Distress

Apo sat on the window bay, looking at the garden. The gardener doing his work, the kids that are training on the garden could be seen from this side of the castle. They are free, while he feels trapped here. There are a ton of books on the table beside him but he doesn't feel like reading any of it. He lost track of days he was trapped inside this room. Eversince the ritual, he never dreams of the young man despised by the entire country again, it's like something blocks him from having that dream. His day feels dull.

The door of the room was opened, he didn't pay any attention to it. Still bitter at the older treatment on him. He has been taking advantage of the power he has on him, like he didn't have any choice over his own body. Everytime Apo shouted and threw things at the older out of anger, the older would  either his wrist or neck. Make his body fully submitted to him, then carry him to the bed. What he is grateful for is that Kinn never touches him inappropriately. They sleep on one bed and sometimes unconsciously hug him in his sleep but never more but those things are making him uncomfortable nonetheless.

An index finger touched his chin lightly, Apo flinched, "What are you looking at?" asked Kinn. After a few days locked and begging for him to let him free, Apo decided that it was better for him to shut his mouth. It made the older man more frustrated than when he was begging for his life. He looks uncomfortable when Apo goes down to his knees begging for his life, but Kinn did not bat an eye, he had planned something. It showed in his eyes.

"How long do you want to do this Apo?", he said. His finger leaves his chin and it travels down to his neck.

Apo had noticed after he looked at the mirror before, there were the same runes as his wrist embedded around his neck. Like a choker.

"You have to eventually accept the fact that you are mine," he continued, Apo looking at him with dead eyes. No emotion. He learned to control it in front of the older man. Kinn's lips twitched and his jaw cracked. He took a deep breath. "My Sun", he sounded forced as his jaw tightened. Apo did not respond. Death seems more appealing to him then living his life locked with this man

He feels thumb lightly rubbing on the one point on his neck under the ear. Apo flinched violently and moved away from the touch. "I really hate to use this against you Apo, but you always! always! make me!" he growled.  "You know I don't care if you mute or blind. You'll never leave me" he said. "I have waited for thousands of years!", he shouted. "I can wait for a little more"

Apo widened his eyes, shocked at his outburst, Kinn always kept his composure, but now he only felt a piercing wave of anger and despair. Kinn moved forward, thumb pressing a little too hard on the spot under his jaw. He screams, it sting, burn, unlike the soft beaming pleasure he used to feel. This causes him to let out a bloody excruciating scream.

"You don't want to talk, your scream is enough for me," he said. His face is an inch away from Apo, who is panting. Tears trickled in his eyes, he refused to let it down his cheeks.

"Just so you know, the Blood Moon is approaching. There is a last thing we should do before you become fully mine. You'll have me, I'll have you forever my Porsche," he sounded gleeful.

***

The chosen twenty kids travelled out of the red house immediately after the next day. Bas obviously won the fight. Hyuk almost lost his own life because of the intensity of the lightning that struck him but his condition now is better. If not for his thick shield, he could be dead in the worst shape ever.

Jeff and Job are still in disbelief as Bas never showed this kind of power before. There are only five kids that possess Lightning Elements. No one is as powerful as him. Even their educator, Dal, looks shocked at the events.