[119]

iMessage
Old man's semen

December 06
15:13

Old man's semen
Calling...
00:10
[Accept] [Declined]

Old man's semen

Hira. Pick up the call.

Old man's semen
Calling...
00:15
[Accept] [Declined]

Old man's semen
Calling...
00:14

[Accept] [Declined]

Old man's semen

Pick up

Please

Old man's semen
Calling...
00:09
[Accept] [Declined]

______________________________________
00:00:05

"...."

"Hira, kasama mo p一"

"No. She left immediately after what you did."

"Dapat lang一"

"Do you still hear yourself? Gab, seryoso ka ba? (laughing in annoyance)."

"Hira, hindi mo alam kung anong ginagawa ng babaeng yon. Ni-minsan ba nagbigay yon ng oras sayo? Nakalimutan na nga一"

"Gab, if I don't know then why the fuck just let me know? Hindi ako bata here to stay out of whatever you've been dealing. I can listen. I can understand pero the way you're facing this problem, you're just making me misunderstood you."

"Hira."

"What? You kept your pride as your top priority. I've already burried myself letting you do whatever you want. I understand how fucked up Nana and Tata has been treating you. I already blamed myself enough just to justify the pride you have. But ruining my date for the fucking 1st time of all 5yrs I've been longing with mama?

I just want to have normal lunch because I've never done that even with you. You humiliated her infront of other people, Gab. How can you do that while you experience the same fucking thing with Nana and Tata? You're insensitive, and hard to understand. If you have problem with mama, then you can call her out on private rather than doing it on public. Calling her irresponsible then beginning to throw rocks while I'm in front of you telling how I should follow you and trust you? How?

How can I even trust you when you can't give me acceptable reason on doing so? Gab, I already accepted losing all my relationship with Nana and Tata that time they started to disrespect us. I already lose a father eversince the only thing he acknowledge me for was being his copycat. I don't want to lose you but you kept on building walls as if I was never your sister.

If you're worried about me until now, stop being hypocrite as if you didn't left me."

"Hira, anong iniwan一 kahit kelan hindi kita iniwan. Akala ko naiintindihan mo yung panahon na umalis ako dyan? Akala ko alam mo bakit mas pinili ko mabuhay magisa kesa bumalik ako dyan?"

"I want to runaway with you that time."

"....."

"Did you ask me before? Did you even thought of asking me?"

"....."

"Gab, you're not the only one who's fed up in this family. You're not the only one who suffers in everyday nightmares. I want to go with you, kuya. If you're dealing with all those dark nights, I want to come with you and face them with you. Hindi mo ko tinatanong. I want to hear you asking me if I'm fine being left alone. I want you to ask me if I have happened on wanting to come with you. I want you to realize na you're the only kakampi I have in home but you left. That you're the only person I have at home that's why I'm calling it home. Kuya, wala ni isa."

"....."

"Kuya...that time you left, bumalik si mama. I was glad she did. I was having silence breakdown because the people here won't even mind you leaving. I don't have other people to open up how I miss you, how I want to tell I love you and that the old man was an asshole for breaking you. Mama was there and gave me her whole time taking care of me. She never left me kahit the old man was abusing her. She don't have the power taking me from old man's place due to my surename. I'm glad you're taking mama's surename that you're able to live on your own. Pero paano  ako?"

"Hira...I'm sorry."

"Gab, if you're worried about me, let me have seeking for mama's presence. Let me know about things you're scared telling. Let me in to those walls and make me feel I am your sister. As much as I want to understand kasi, I can't think of anything kasi wala akong alam. Please. I want peace too."

"......"

"Comeback once you're able to talk properly. Once you're ready to talk about things, please let your little sister hears you coz I will."

Old man's semen
Call ended
00:30:13

「⸙͎」