3

The man turned around.

It was the man from the Cafè.

"Well we meet again Miss Jung!"he said smirking.

I was frozen.I wasn't expecting that.
"I'm-"I started.

"I am still a idiot?"he asked sarcastically.

"Sir I am so sorry ab-"Then he interrupted me again.

"Grab me a cofee.As you know you will be my new secretary from now on."He said.

I nodded,bowed and went out to grab a coffee form the cafeteria.

Taehyung's pov
I will make this girl pay for what she said.Nobody can call me a idiot.

Y/n's pov
Finally after this tiring day I can go home and rest.

I went out of the building and started walking towards the bus stop.I still don't have a car.

________-__________-__________

I was putting cream on my face when my phone buzzed.

It was JeonBo-myun again.

JeonBo-myun:where the fvck are you?Come home before I beat the sh*t out of you!

I clicked the button block.I block him every time but he still finds ways to contact me.

I ran from this apartment 1 month ago.He was abusing me every day.When I remember how he pushed me and choked me..I want to cry but I have to stay strong and get over it.

I will never go back to him no matter what.

__________-____________-_________

Taehyung's pov

I was signing a document when someone came inside my office without even knocking.

I looked up and saw her.So-ya coming to with a smirk.I felt disgusted

"Oppa,when are you going to marry mee." She said trying to act cute.

"So-ya if you don't stop bothering me I will call the cops.I don't care if our parents are friends."I said coldly.

"I will go now because my father is calling me.I will come back later."She said pretending she didn't hear my words.

Just when she opened the door Y/n was sitting on the floor pushed by the door.

"Opps!I didn't see the toilet cleaner.My bad."So-ya said smirking.

Y/n's pov
I was going to give a few files to Mr Kim when his office door opened pushing me on the floor.

"Opps!I didn't see the toilet cleaner.My bad."The girl who pushed me with the door said smirking.

The freak?Before I could say something she was already gone.

I felt a hand pulling me up.I saw Mr Kim looking at me worriedly.

"I am sorry about her!Are you okay?"He asked.

"Yeah It's fine.Just my elbow is bleeding a little."I said looking at my hand.

"I don't have have anything in my office.Let's go to the store for some  wounds tape."

Before I could say anything I was already pulled by him.He held my hand so gently.

Wait why my heart is pumping so fast!

________-_______-________-________
We were now at the store looking for wound tape when I felt a hand on my elbow pulling me harshly.

It  was JeonBo-myun.My heart stopped beating for a moment.

"Do you know how hard for me was to find you slvt!Now we are going home and tou will see the real hell!"He said.

I wanted to disappear.Just when he started dragging me to the exit I felt a grip on my other hand.

It was Mr Kim.