" Oh, Dib you are very smart then, here I got something else that might challenge you". She bent down and shuffled through the drawer of her desk and brought out another worksheet and handed it to me.

I went back to my seat and looked at it, it appeared to be some math equations that reminded me when my dad was trying to make a real scientist.

To be honest I did struggle a bit to finish, it had been many years since dad had made me do those equations.

The bell rung and got up and handed in my worksheet. The teacher said good job and said goodbye.

I walked out thinking.

Why is this happening of all days, what changed...

It's like everyone had a personality change last night..

I know I should be investigating every possibility of why this is happening but...for once I am actually happy..

Hours later...

I got to my locker to get out my art supplies and scurried to the art room.

When I walked in I already saw people working on their assignment that was written on the chalkboard.

I looked at the chalkboard and it said..

Today's assignment is to draw/paint something you feel that is important or possibly interesting to you..

Hmm..this will be interesting

I decided that I would rather paint then draw..I got an easel and a canvas and sat down as I just stared blankly at the canvas.

My mind wondered of what I could possibly paint that would fit this assignment.

I mean I could be basic and paint my family but that's not really inspiring...

I closed my eyes and just let my thoughts run wild.

Zim

I opened up my eyes, and all of sudden I knew what to paint, I dabbed my paintbrush in my paints and started to stroke the canvas.

Time passed by quick yet again, when I had gotten so into my painting I saw that everyone had left the classroom.

But I at least finished the painting,it was that green alien I keep seeing in my thoughts and dreams.

I could see his face so clear now he had bright magenta eyes with no pupils.
He had long black antennas and a peculiar outfit that almost looked like a space military outfit to be honest.

I kept staring at the alien and seemed like something was missing.

I dabbed my paintbrush in some paint and wrote out..Zim.

His name was in the shape of clouds above his head.

I smiled proudly at my work.

I started to pack up my stuff as I remembered something.

"Oh right, my painting I left yesterday".

I looked around the classroom but I could only see other students painting I looked in the closet but it wasn't there.

Maybe someone threw it away or put it somewhere different..

I shook it off, but I had feeling it would happen again so I took my painting off the easel and decided to take it home.

I got back to the house,it was very quiet.

"Gaz", I said out loud.

No response.

Mmh I'm starting to get worried I haven't seen her at all today..well it's  Gaz hopefully there isn't anything to be worried about.

I made some quick dinner, ate and then went up to my room.

I layed on my bed, staring at the ceiling, I looked over to the left of me and saw the painting leaning against the wall.

I got up and got a toolbag from the supply closet and started hammering in some nails above my bed.

I jumped down from my bed and grabbed the painting and hung it up.

I grinned and flopped back down and plugged in some headphones into my phone and fell asleep.

Clang..

Schree..

Rattle..

I shifted in my bed, as my eyes groggily opened up, everything was dark and blurry.

I swear I heard  some noises but I guess it was just my imagination.

I layed back down and went to sleep and I had a dream again.

It was the green alien whose name was Zim, he was staring at me so intensely with those magenta eyes, as I was getting lost in them.

I blinked and saw two magenta eyes right in front of me, I smiled.

"Zim..."

But this time in my dream he spoke back, all he said was..

         Dib, I'm glad to meet you finally

( alrighty, I finally finished that chapter and sorry for the wait I honestly kept forgetting I had a story out and I've been working alot so yeah but I hope you guys enjoyed and dont forgot to leave a like)