Chapter 4: The meeting and more simps

Author's POV

Tenma, along with his teammates is heading to the clubhouse, passing through students.

They chatted with each other except for tsurugi and tenma. A comfortable silence between while they walk together, a few feet apart from each other.

Some minutes later, they have arrived to the clubhouse and knocked. The door opened, revealing their coach.

"Head in, everyone is already here" he said and motioned them to get inside. They nodded and went in.

Tenma's POV

The first thing I saw, was the giant board in front of us, then the members sitting in the benches and seats, recently conversing with each other until we arrived.

They are now currently staring at us, an awkward silence looming in the room.

Coach Kudou entered and suddenly said" Everyone these are your new members, pls introduce yourselves"

After Coach said that, captain stood up announced " I'm shindou Takuto, a second year and my position is captain. Moving forward" he bow to us, showing respect then sat back in to his seat.

The pink boy beside him react to his formal introduction and said his name "Hello, I'm Kirino Rinmarou, a second year just like shindou and my position is defender. Pleasure to meet you" the same tone as shindou-san intro and he also went back to his seat.

The same goes for everyone else, though others more cheerfully or coldly.

"Kuruma Nirihito, second year, defender. Nice to meet you, whatever"

"Hi, Im Sangoku Taichi, I'm a third year student, as you can see what im wearing, I'm a golie. If you need or want to ask about something, you can come to me "

(Skip the others bc I forgot their full name 🥲)

Shinsuke then bow and introduce himself after the senpais introduction. "Hello! I'm Shinsuke Nishizono, I'm 13 years old and a first year. P-Pleasure to be p-playing with you senpais!" He nervously announced.

With us following suit to introduce ourselves.

Hikaru introduce himself after shinsuke "Nice to meet you senpais! I'm Kageyama Hikaru, I'm also 13 years old and a first year just like Shinsuke-san!" He bowed his head then kariya went after him.

"Hello senpai! My name is Kariya Masaki, and I'm also 13 years old and the same as shinsuke-san and hikaru-kun, I'm a first year. Nice to finally meet you senpai!"

He said innocently and bow his head down. Although his introduction is Nice and innocent, I know he isn't because there was a mischievous grin on his face and dangerous glint in his eyes. Troublemaker.

Tsurugi then said his introduction after kariya and I know im last.

"Tsurugi Kyousuke, first year and 13 years old. Nice to meet you, i guess" he whispered the last part and I took one step in front of him, bowed and introduce myself.

"Hello senpais, My name is Matsukaze Tenma. I'm also a first year. Pleasure to meet you" I said in a monotone voice, making me seem very expressionless.

Older simps's POV  ( Senpai simps)

"Hello senpais, My name is Matsukaze Tenma. I'm also a first year. Pleasure to meet you" Matsukaze said. After taking a good look at him. We gasp.

He looks .....beautiful. We are not exaggerating. He looks like a literal angel that descended from heaven to come and say hi.

Shindou took a step forward and fake cough, to grab Matsukaze's attention and he(tenma) turned his gaze to him, succeeded in grabbing his attention.

"Matsukaze, right?"shindou asked, his focus on matsukaze.

He nodded, and tilted his head. Giving him a curious puppy look, attacking his harem with an arrow straight at their hearts. (Haha, their hearts go "doki doki 💞 "😆)

Shindou shook his head, snapping back to reality and asked Matsukaze a question. "What is your age, you didn't mention it?"

'Ah, good point ' the others thought tho the first years already know.

(I forgot to mention this but they will meet the mangers another time)

He suddenly looked at them with cold eyes, face expressionless. Then he opened his mouth and said "Take a guess, genius."

Author's POV

A cold silence is looming over them, everyone only having one thought in mind.

' The newcomer is adorable and cute but cold '

Tenma suddenly said, his eyes back to normal "Coach, aren't we supposed to practice by now?" Breaking the silence. Turning his gaze to Kudou. Who is just standing near the entrance, watching all of this unravel infront of him.

'Interesting' He inquire in his mind then he looked at his team and announced "Let's start practicing tomorrow, in the riverbank. 9 in the morning sharp. As it almost time for the school to be finished, I shall dismiss you all early." Then he walked out.

Everyone just looked at each other except for tenma, who already went outside to take his school bag and is now walking to the gates.

Tenma's POV

(Well that was dramatic) Arion said inside my head. I nodded my head, now doing a mental conversation with him 'And the others reaction is mela dramatic when I suddenly switched personalities with you '

We were just talking with each other until  I reached my- well actually Take-nii's house. I just went to my room seeing that no one is around meaning take-nii still isn't home yet.

I head in to my bathroom and changed in to some clothes. Now I'm wearing a giant hoodie with some shorts. After changing I went down to the kitchen to cook some food. I made some soup and some boiled eggs. I placed some on my plate and ate, looking at the clock on the wall. '5 p.m. ' I thought and finished eating.

I place Take-nii's food in the fridge and put my dish in the sink, washing it. After I finished, I went to my room, and did some reading till I felt my eyes getting heavier. I closed the book, and went to sleep. 'Night Arion ' I think I heard him reply (Night JŪ). Sleep consuming me till I see darkness.

To be continued....

Hi my elements, yes that is what calling you guys now 😌. Also I'm extremely sorry I didn't posted another chapter earlier😔 . I have been so busy with these past days even though it is summer break.

Take-nii in the chapter is tenma's older brother. Just like canon but different characters and Aki still exist just.... you know what, you'll figure it out eventually.

Well I can never seem to have a break even though there are some holidays but no, my luck is like "Idc, sorry not sorry " I don't have Mother Luck on my side.

Yes, I'm still using emojis even though the trend now is those face things..wait, hold up.... oh those are called emoticon? Ok. I'm an uncultured teen.

So... no excuse for being busy? Lots, just lots. And my phone is still broken 🙃. Still not enough? I am sick and the internet is slow in the mountains. I'm visiting my grandpops.

Also look! \ ^-^ /. I'm still learning which is why his \ ^-^ / name shall be... wait, vote ¡

Names :

Jerry
John
Terry

The most votes on this name shall be our timeskip name.\ ^-^ /

Anyway bye my elements, say bye!

\ ^-^ /

Peace out ✌ - Sula and \ ^-^ /