The Scarlet Killer (W.M.)

Start from the beginning

She got into her Red Buick lacrosse before backing out and driving away from the cafe. She arrived home a couple minutes later and parked in her driveway. She got out of her car before locking it. She looked over to her right to see no car parker in the driveway causing her to be even more confused. She looked around before walking across Y/N's lawn and walking up the front porch. She was about to knock but decided to use her magic to unlock the door instead. Scarlet magic flowed out of her hand as her eyes glowed. She heard a click before pushing the door open. She shut the door open and locked it before walking through the sunlit house looking for Y/N. She made her way up the stairs and down the small hall before stopping in front of a closed down. Her mind told her just to throw the door open but she didn't want to wake Y/N up if she was in there still sleeping. She opened the door quietly before shutting it behind her. As she looked up her gaze immediately landed on Y/N who was still sound asleep in nothing but underwear and an oversized shirt. The blankets were a complete mess and a pillow was laying on the floor. Wanda used her magic to fix the bed up before slowly walking over. She loomed over Y/N and smiled softly before sighing. "You have no idea how badly I want you detka, I wish I could just take you far away from here where no one will find you and just have you all to myself" Wanda muttered out as she reached out but stopped. Wanda's gaze traveled down Y/N's body. "I just want to mark you up so people know who you belong to" Wanda whispered a little louder. She stood up and looked around the room. "Every time I saw you on a date it made me so fucking jealous" she hissed out as she careful sat on the edge of the bed making sure not to wake you up.

Wanda made her knife appear and ran her fingers over the designs on the handle. She had to fight off the urge to mark Y/N right now so she stood up quickly before getting her camera out. She took a picture totally forgetting the flash was on causing her to panic when Y/N started waking up. Right when Y/N opened her eyes Wanda disappeared in a flash. Y/N looked around her room when she sat up frowning as she scratched her head before falling back onto her bed. Meanwhile Wanda appeared in her living room her heart pounding like crazy. Her mind was racing with thoughts on if Y/N caught her.

It had been a couple days since then and Wanda had to make sure that Y/N didn't see her. Wanda was in an alley tonight watching as a man's life flash before his eyes. "Please I do anything please let me go" he shouted and Wanda looked at him with her glowing eyes causing him to gulp in fear. "I don't have time for this I need to be somewhere, give me what I want and I might just let you go" Wanda growled out as she watched the man struggle against her magic. "I don't know what you're talking about please" he shouted out and Wanda huffed before she pushed herself off the wall. She walked up to the man before looking down at his chest. "If you don't tell me I'll rip out your heart" Wanda said in her Sokovian accent. Wanda looked up to see the man staring at her in fear. She sighed before using her magic and ripping the man's heart out causing him to scream out before he fell limp on the ground. Blood had splattered across Wanda's mask as she crushed the man's heart.

She lifted her mask up but froze when she heard a crash. She looked over to see Y/N on the ground staring up at her in horror before looking back to see the guy's veins glowing. Y/N stood up quickly before backing away as Wanda pulled her mask down and started stalking towards Reader. Y/N grabbed a glass bottle that was near her before throwing it at Wanda who quickly used her powers to stop it before slamming it against the brick wall. Wanda watched as Y/N almost tripped causing her to smirk. Y/N turned around before running out of the alleyway. "Running will only make it worse Hon I love a good chase" Wanda shouted loudly causing chills to run down Y/N's spine.

Y/N continued to run down the deserted street before Wanda appeared in front of her causing her to scream out. "W-wanda please don't kill me" Y/N stuttered out as Wanda tilted her head to the side before taking her mask off. "Now why would I kill a pretty girl such as you darling" Wanda said in her thick accent. Y/N looked around before looking back at Wanda who was staring at her. "Why are you doing this" Y/N said and Wanda didn't say anything all she did was grab Y/N and vanish.

The two appeared in Wanda's living room. Wanda let go of Y/N's arm before throwing her mask onto the chair. "Wanda answer me what the hell has gotten into you" Y/N shouted causing Wanda to glare at her. "Shut up I'm doing this for your own good" Wanda growled out as her eyes glowed. Y/N was about to speak but Wanda took a step forward. "You belong to me and only me none of those men or women would be able to take care of you like I would" Wanda said and Y/N backed up into the coffee table causing her to wince. "I don't belong to anybody" Y/N shouted causing Wanda to smirk before tilting her head. "Why don't we make it true than" Wanda said as her knife appeared in her hand causing Y/N's eyes to widen in shock. Before Y/N could try and run Wanda grabbed Y/N by the arm and yanked her forward. Wanda placed the tip of her knife under Y/N's chin before tilting Y/N's head back so they were looking directly into each other's eyes. "Listen here Y/N, if you let me mark that pretty body of yours with my knife so everyone will know who you belong to I won't kill your family or friends but if you don't I won't hesitate to kill every last one of them" Wanda said causing Y/N to tear up. "Y-you wouldn't" Y/N said causing Wanda to let out a dark chuckle. "Oh Honey you know what I'm capable of you've seen me on TV and just a while ago you know I'm dangerous" Wanda said and Y/N let out a sob as she collapsed to the ground with Wanda still holding onto her arm.

Wanda listened to Y/N's thoughts race like crazy. She clutched her knife tightly making her knuckles go white. "I know what you're thinking, I suggest you just give in now or you know what the consequences will be" Wanda said and Y/N looked up with tear stained cheeks before nodding her head. Wanda smirked as she yanked Y/N up before shoving her against the wall.

Wanda watched as Y/N slept soundly in her bed looking at the freshly cut scars on Y/N's shoulder and waist. Her Initials were carved into Y/N's waist as for her initials for her killer name were on Y/N's shoulder. She looked up at Y/N's tear stained face before smiling softly before leaning down and kissing Y/N's cheek. Y/N had passed out awhile ago due to the pain that was inflicted on her body by Wanda's knife. Wanda slowly got off of Y/N before walking into her bathroom to clean up. Her dream of making Y/N finally her's had come true and she'd never let anything happen to her.
_____________________________________________

Word Count: 2,177