Ch 10; Alice in the Garden.

Start from the beginning

"Quit whining, you will be coming with me and i won't take a no for an answer"

Anim looked up from the ground and saw the one and only Misono.

------------------------------------

'And that is the story of how We got kidnapped' Anim thought to himself as he sat in the luxurious car... Because of course it had to be a luxurious car. This would have been called kidnapping if it was a van instead.

"So... Misono... You could have sent a email before you abducted us..." Anim starts, looking at the toddler looking guy.

"That would have simply been impractical- wait... How do you know my na-"

"Impractical? Your unbelievable" Anim sighs, his eyes shifts towards Kuro. Still in his cat form, getting played by the two children with big baby eyes... I mean children do be children.

At some point,

Anim should have played the part and been surprised by the big mansion and been like, 'wow dude, you live in a mansion?'
But like...
He already knows so he wasn't THAT shocked. Either way, back to business.

"Alright so... Why are we here again?" Anim asks as he turns around, only to see Misono sit back on his weird lookin' chair. 'A right... He has a weak body'

"You okay?" Anim asks with a bit of concern, Misono just raising his hand and waving it, indicating that he is fine. Soon enough, a pink and odd looking butterfly just sits on his head. Misono brushes the the butterfly away with a annoyed face.

The butterfly then turns into the Servamp of Lust, All of Love, Or... As his current name is, Snow Lily.

And the man was immediately stripping-

I think I know why I like this g- *bonk* ow-

While Misono kicks some sense into Lily to not strip while also Giving there intro, Kuro decided to turn into his human form... Right on Anim's shoulders. So the poor boy just slowly descends down into the floor.

"Danmit, fuck you-"

After some bickering, Anim and Kuro were led inside the mansion, as they got a good look at the interior.

At this point, Anim had read too far in the manga to actually remember what happened on this particular part. But he did knew it wasn't... Good? Well maybe it was good but he wasn't sure, as he was taking 'his' phone out to check the chapter, both Kuro and Anim heard the big doors just close shut behind them with a bang.

"Oh I remember now..." Anim muttered as Kuro look at Anim with his lazy and confused self. Anim turned off the phone as he looked behind him and yep. Misono gave Lily his blood and now everything will turn to shi-

"Anim Kurushimi. Hand over the cat. And I won't take no for an answer"

Anim heard this, held his phone as if it was a mic, and went,

"No ☺"

And he was dead serious about it.