𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"You good?" Mari asks, locking the door.

I nod my head as he makes his way to the couch, me still standing in the same spot. "Come over here."

"Oh, yeah, right," I snap out of my thoughts and go over to the couch, sitting next to him.

He sits the container of ice cream on the mini coffee table that was in front of the couch and looked over to me, nerves taking over my body. I kept my eyes locked on the football game, despite the fact that I had no idea what was going on.

"You're so pretty," His hand goes up to my chin, moving so that we were making direct eye contact. "You know that?"

"I've been told, but say it again."

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Being able to even look at you is a blessing in itself." He says, continuing to admire me.

"Thank you." I blush.

He licks over his lips, leaning in closer to me. "I love you so much, Phat,"

"I love you more," I say softly, leaning in to kiss him.

He wasted no time deepening the kiss, grabbing one of my legs to move me on top of him. His hand eased its way up my shirt, stopping on the outside of my bra before breaking the kiss. "Can I?" A nod coming from me immediately after.

He resumed the kiss, his hand taking one of my breasts out of my bra, caressing it. I moved both of my hands to the side of his face, slipping my tongue into his mouth when he allowed me to, him beginning to suck on it soon after.

Pulling away from the kiss, I just stared into his eyes, not really needing to say much. I thought back to what Venus had said about how when the time comes, I'd know.

And I'm one hundred percent sure that this is the time.

I pulled my shirt off and tossed it somewhere on the floor, Amaru staring at my body in awe. He reached behind me, unclasping my bra, throwing that as well. "So perfect," He leaned in, taking one of my breasts into his mouth, and sucking on it softly.

Seconds later, he flipped us so that I was now laying on my back and he was on top of me. He leaned up and went to unbutton my shorts, pulling them off of me. "Lift your arms up." I tell him, pulling his shirt off for him.

Standing up, he took a condom out of his back pocket and put the wrapper between his teeth as he finished undressing himself before getting back into his original position, his hands rubbing my body.

"You so fuckin' beautiful, baby, I swear." He licks his lips, leaning down to kiss me.

Moving from my lips, he began placing soft kisses along my jaw, chest, down my stomach, and all along the inside of my thighs, stopping suddenly. He looked up at me, before kissing me through my panties.

I had never been more proud of the fact that I chose to wear lace panties today.

"You wet as hell," He pushed my panties over to the side, rubbing two fingers along my slit before pushing them inside of me.

Pulling my bottom lip between my teeth, I watched as he moved his fingers at the perfect place. He leaned in, taking it into his mouth, my hands immediately going down to his head. "Shit, Mari,"

"Mhm," He hums, releasing his mouth.

He removed his fingers and began pulling my underwear with his teeth. Throwing them, he brought his two fingers to my mouth and I opened my mouth, licking them clean.

"Let me taste," He speaks sternly, I open my mouth and stick out my tongue allowing him to suck on it for a while.

He pulls away, opening the condom wrapper and pulling out the rubber, trying to roll it onto his dick nervously. I could tell he'd never done it before.