A man who forgets his face can never know himself

I never stopped by that bar after that day because I still had that freak's teeth and I had to keep my nerves.

So today, early in the morning, I went to the seaside and took a walk.

1-2 After walking for an hour, I went to a garden area to rest a little and lay down on the grass.

That's when I heard two extremely familiar voices.

I moved towards the sound and saw those two

That disgusting freak and suicide sadie!

Kagekao: Sadie!

Suicide sadie: ah kagekao!

- This disgusting creature, now is the time.!

Offenderman started to suffocate kagekao with his palms

Kagekao clawed at my palms, I was about to attack at that moment, but Sadie got in front of me.

Suicide sadie: Wait, the man didn't do anything to you.!

Offenderman: He ripped my teeth out !

Suicide sadie: enough offenderman !

Kagekao: offenderman...Of course you are that disgusting slenderman's brother!

Offenderman: When I kill you let's see if you can talk!

That's when I hugged him again and grabbed his collar while he was surrounded by journalists.

Greg: Here, take off his mask, we've been chasing this business for years.!

Suicide sadie: Don't do this, offenderman!

But I didn't listen to anyone and I opened the mask and the journalists were taking pictures

At that moment, his face was completely visible, a gray complexion and his white eyes were shining.

But he got so angry that he started to shed tears and quickly got rid of me, took his mask and sped away.

Suicide sadie: why did you do this!?

Offenderman: What's going on Sadie ?

Sadie: He tried to hide himself but you screwed everything up congrats and you didn't know him right?!

Offenderman: what do you mean sadie i don't understand a thing!?

Suicide sadie: HE mark Twain...

Offenderman: mark....

At that moment my heart stopped and I was confused what to do and I was teleported to the forest.

Kagekao tells :

It was the first time I was crying so much that creature messed everything up now what am I going to do I wish Jackson was with me right now....

He was sitting on the bench of a deserted street and crying, but when I looked at myself with the phone's camera, the mask was laughing.

Damn he must be awake I said to myself

Suicide sadie: emmm... kagekao?

Kagekao: ah sadie... What do you want?

Suicide sadie: You look happy, is everything alright?

Kagekao: I'm fine leave me alone!

Suicide sadie: good evening kagekao ...

I got up without saying anything and made my way home.

I saw that man walking in the woods

Kagekao: Damn!

Offenderman: kagekao!

Kagekao: Don't even come close to me!

Offenderman: I want to apologize...

Kagekao: Don't come across me again I will hate you till my last breath

I said these words and quickly went on my way.