"Do you have to be at the garage today? If you don't have to work today, why don't you come and see for yourself?" Rain says.

"I can miss working today, they are just accessing the bikes from last night. I can look over their work later." Phayu tells him.

"Wonderful," Rain says, taking him by the hand, "they will love you."

Phayu doesn't even bother asking who they are. With Rain sometimes it's best to just wait and see.

First Rain takes him to a doctor's lounge on the fifth floor. There are a few people in the lounge eating or just relaxing. Rain greets them all by name then stands in front of a man that Phayu can't help but notice looks vaguely like Rain.

"P'Phayu this is my cousin, P'Kiat. He has just graduated and is doing his residency here at the hospital. P'Kiat this is P'Phayu, my boyfriend." Rain says.

"Oh, so this is the famous P'Phayu." Kiat says with a smile. "My mother has talked about nothing else since she met you at a family dinner. You seem to have charmed her thoroughly and I didn't even know that was possible with mama. I'm sorry I didn't get to attend any of the dinners but the life of a medical student is even busier than the life of an architectural student. Pleased to finally meet you."

"P'Kiat, would it be okay if P'Phayu helps me on my rounds today? Also can I borrow a lab coat for him?" Rain asks. Phayu raises an eyebrow at this but reminds himself to wait and see.

"Of course, you know where the extra coats are. The more the merrier." Kiat says. "We appreciate all the help we can get with the little monsters."

Rain takes him to a changing room and grabs two lab coats out of a closet along with a duffle bag that Phayu recognizes as one Rain has used before when staying with Phayu, when he still lived part time in his parents home. Now he seldom stays anywhere but Phayu's house.

Rain hands Phayu one of the coats, "Put this on and I'll do your makeup before I do mine." Rain says.

Makeup? Phayu does as instructed. He is curious to see where this is leading. He sits on a nearby bench. Rain takes out a bag of face paints and looks at Phayu critically.

"Hmmm, I think you would make a good fox and I have the ears for that." Rain says. He selects several paints and paints Phayu's face with a deft hand. He then rummages through his bag and takes out a pair of red fox ears on a headband. These aren't cheap costume shop ears, they are well made, the fur a soft and realistic looking type of faux fur.

Rain goes to the mirror and paints his own face, then takes out an equally well made pair of bunny ears. Phayu moves behind him and takes in the picture. His fox face and ears complimenting Rain's bunny face and ears perfectly. He never knew Rain had this talent. Maybe later they would put it to use in other ways. Rain must think so too because he insists on taking a quick picture of the two of them.

"I think we are ready," He grabs a cart to the side full of books, games and various toys and grabs Phayu's hand to drag him out of the changing room.

Phayu is starting to get a pretty good idea of what is going on here, he just didn't expect it of Rain. Phayu's suspicions are confirmed when Rain leads him to the children's ward of the hospital.

Their first stop is a double room with two little girls. They both giggle and squeal when they see Rain and Phayu.

"Good morning Lin and Ree, how are you this morning?" Rain asks.

One of the girls, who is wearing a cast on one arm says, "I'm good P'Rain, the doctor said I can go home tomorrow. I will miss Ree though," she adds sadly looking at the other girl.