†*†1. ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ †*†

Start from the beginning

Her childhood,her parents,her family whom she love the most and she was princess of her family too. Nobody in her family can see a single tear in her eyes . She was an ample of everyone's eyes. How her brothers always protect her from everyone and every situation when she put herself in problems. They are the best brother. Her life is how much perfect untill that Strom come into her life and everything got changed. The same family who loves her to the moon is now hates her and don't want to see her face .

Everything got changed in just 1 year and today she is here lying in pool of blood and just wishing to God to end her life as she don't want to live more here in this world. Once the girl who was a princess of her father's kingdom is now become an orphan for the rest of her life just because of her 1 mistake .

She remember the person behind her Every misery and broken heart and tears rolled down from her eyes. The one who destroyed her life to no end . The one for she leaves everyone and everything and that person left her.

She closed her eyes in this hope that now she is not going to face this world anymore. Now she didn't have to explain herself to everyone. Now she didn't have to beg to them for her love . She is leaving everything as she is leaving this world and with this thought she passed out.

Life is so unpredictable, it always gives us hope and then snatch it without showing any Mercy on us . It is rightly said that we are nothing in front of destiny and we have to bow before it. It didn't matter how much we want something so desperately but destiny always take time and exam too to check your ability that if you deserve it or not. We often say , my fate is bad but it is God who is taking your exams to see how strong you are and this is the time where you have to give your 1000% for it and when it comes to love, we often failed in this.

Not everyone gets love here in life, lucky are those who got it in life , perfectly said and here is the same case with her too.

********

After 6 months

In a hospital

A lady is walking with a tray of medicine when someone called her from back.

"Pooja come have some pizza with us. This is lunch time and we are here enjoying treat given by Shubham" one of her colleague asked her to join them",she looked at pizza with a hopefull eyes but denied and started walking again.

"Isn't she taking too much care of that accident girl who is here from last 6 months", one girl said looking at her.

"Yeah , she is treating her like that she is her someone very close to her", another nurse said.

"Which girl", another nurse asked.

"Oho nitya you are new here, there is a patient in room 786 from last 6 months. Actually Dr Raj bring her here when she met with an accident. He saved her life but because of Deep injury in her head,she slipped into coma. You won't believe she is so beautiful, even after injuries and stitches her face looking so beautiful"she said admiring her

"Who is she, what is her name", second nurse asked again.

"I don't know", she replied.