Training

A/N Pls give me requests yall- my brain isn't that big T^T
basically, this is just Bal and Amb in training.

tw- slight language

Ballister POV: I've been at the institute for a while now, and it's been quite fun actually. Me and Ambrosius have been talking more and we're pretty good friends. People have obviously picked on me, told me to go back to the streets, to do something 'more my level' just the usual. Overall, it's been pretty peaceful.

But alas, all good things must come to an end. 

Ambrosius POV: I walked out from one of my classes, I was about to go outside to do some more training for a physical exam soon. Until I heard yelling from behind a corner. I rushed forward to see Ballister hit repeatedly by Todd and his friends. I felt my blood boil as I walked towards him and grabbed Todd by his shirt.

"Fuck. Off." I told him sternly, as my grip on his shirt tightened. I could see the fear and anger in Todd's eyes. "Pathetic." I thought aloud. I threw him to the ground and shot a death glare at his friends. It was beyond him how Todd managed not to get caught. He was obviously so terrible to Bal, yet no one did anything. I walked towards the dark-haired knight and hugged him. He had a few injuries on his face and bleeding from his arm. But nothing serious.

Even then, he was so ticked off.

Ballister POV: Ambrosius suddenly pulled me into a hug. I hugged back as well as I could with my aching arm. "Hey..." I spoke. Ambrosius let go of me and held my shoulders as he examined me with concerned eyes. I always thought it was funny how blatantly protective and caring he was for everyone (minus Todd). "Are you okay Bal?" He questioned. I nodded slightly and just leaned into his hold. "Can we go to the dorms?" I asked him. Ambrosius hummed in response and helped me walk to our dorms.

Sorry this is so short btw! I didn't really know what to write but I saw this got lots of views for some reason so I wanted to update-

Anyways pls give me requests! (no smut though)