He raised an eyebrow, "I came in when you started washing your face."

"I'm choosing to believe you," I said rolling my eyes.

"I don't care if you believe me or not," Reggie said inspecting the bathroom.

"You need to take a shit? I'll gladly get out of your way," I said walking out.

"No I just came to stare at you," he flirted.

I put my robes on my trunk and turned around seeing Reggie pulling off his shirt and throwing it in the laundry basket.

"No shirt," I asked.

"No shirt," he repeated confirming.

"Left side is yours, right side is mine," I said.

"No pillow barrier," he asked when I slipped under the covers.

"Those never work out anyways so what's the point in wasting my time and waking up embarrassed on top of you," I explained.

"No, I think that you just want to be the top. I'm totally fine with being the bottom if it's you that's going to be the top—," he started teasing.

I grabbed a pillow and smacked it in his face, "One more word and I won't be gentle next time."

"Kinky," he said smirking.

"Regulus," I yelled.

"Louder," he mock moaned.

I hit him with the pillow again, even harder, "I am going to murder you."

"What's a little girl going to do to me," he asked cocking his head.

"You want to see," I asked narrowing my eyes.

"Please," Reggie said with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

I climbed on top of him holding the pillow in my hand as I lowered it onto his face but it backfired since he grabbed my ass and flipped us over meaning me scream, "REGULUS BLACK!"

"Take the pillow off your face," he said tugging at the pillow that I had turned into a shield.

"No," I said my voice muffled.

"That was easy," he said snatching the pillow away and putting it back in its place.

I was expecting the lights to be on but it was pitch black in the room. The only thing I would see up close was the shadow of Reggie's nose and lips as well as his piercing grey eyes.

I felt him hovering above me as his breath neared closer to my face and I said, "Back off."

"I want a goodnight kiss," he mumbled now only a centimeter away from my lips.

"Then take it," I dared quietly.

He fully leaned down connecting our lips catching me by surprise. I kissed him back matching his energy. Reggie tilted his head to the side putting his hands on my cheeks as I raked my fingers through his hair. The tip of his tongue touched mine making me shiver as I let out a started breath. He then shifted his head back straight and pulled away.

"You happy now," I asked in the darkness.

"I need one more thing," he responded.

"What is it," I asked again turning towards him.

"Sleep in my arms? I haven't had a good sleep in a while, not until the nap on the train," Reggie said quietly.

I didn't think it was the right time to ask him what was keeping him up so I just nodded and moved closer to him. Reggie opened his arms and I hugged him closing my eyes. To be honest, that was the best sleep I had in a while too. I felt safe for the first time. I had never thought it would be from Regulus Black though. That's a lie.

"Goodnight," I said after a few minutes.

"Goodnight," Reggie said back placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

Dearest Daughter,

I hope you found your quarters for the night very comfortable. We expect you and Regulus to have a fun time.

On other matters, we are very disappointed in your lack of respect for us as parents. A young woman must remember her virtues. Anger is a vice. You should not have raised your voice at us young lady. We must start up your lessons once more during Christmas and Easter break.

Speaking of Christmas, we will be hosting the annual Malfoy ball for Christmas. Regulus and you will be making your first public appearance there. Soon after that, Regulus must propose during the Black ball. You will be married this summer.

Sincerely,
Lydia and Abraxas Malfoy

Great.

Absolutely great.

This was exactly how I planned on waking up. In Reggie's arms reading a letter from the people I call my parents.

What has destiny selected for me?

𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬
.

i'd like to think that this chapter is short since i wanted to write something and continue with the daily updates but my period is killing me.

vote and comment!