It took you two an embarrassingly long time to notice the clients that started to gather around your shop. And by a total accident, too.

None of the spider people dared to say anything to you - mostly to Miguel, you won't pretend that you have half his reputation. If it wasn't for one of them sneezing, you'd have never realized just how many people were actually there.

Needless to say, you had the pleasure of seeing Miguel in that beautiful shade of red again. He left not long after, giving your hands one more squeeze, before telling you that he'll come over later.

You told him you couldn't wait.

He told you that he can't either, and you saw his eyes leaving yours, taking a quick glance at your lips, before going back.

You almost kissed him right there and then.

You stopped yourself, knowing how much he would hate such an intimate act being shared in public.

So you waited.

- - -

Four hours into your shift (still no signs of Miguel), and you finally have some time to breathe. The number of people that visits your shop nowadays is actually becoming too much to bear, even for you. You hope Gwen didn't have such a terrible experience when she took care of the joint for you last week.

Maybe you should text her, now that you've returned. You look at your watch and make it display your contact list. As you do that, you don't notice three 'inconspicuous' figures approaching your stall.

"Hey hey, Spider-Barista!" You turn off your watch and, lo and behold, it's Gwen, Hobie, and Pavitr again. Man, you've missed those kids.

"Hi guys!" You wave at them. "Also, Spider-Barista? Is this what they call me nowadays?"

"You'd be surprised." Answers Hobie, as the three of them settle against your counter. "Not everyone knows your name, but everyone knows your coffee. Hence, Spider-Barista."

"But that's not the only thing you're known for," Chimes in Gwen as she slides her phone up to you. You look down and-

"Is that me and Miguel?" Sure enough, it's a picture of you two. You're standing behind the counter and he's leaning against it. You are so close to each other that it looks as if your foreheads are touching. "Was this taken today?"

"Yes!" Squeals Pavitr, literally shaking with excitement. "You two are the hottest gossip around! That's why we came here, actually." He hops and sits on the counter. "We wanted to get the info straight from the source."

"So, what's the story?" Asks Hobie, his voice unamused but you can see the intrigue behind his eyes. "He finally asked you out?"

"I asked him out, actually." You say, proudly.

"Yes!! Pay up suckers." Exclaims Gwen, expanding her hand towards the boys.

"You three bet on us? Unbelievable." You shake your head. "...how much?"

"Their universe's equivalent of 20 dollars." Tells you Gwen as the guys begrudgingly give her their money. "Thank you."

"Thanks for believing in me kid." You tell her, giving her a pat on the shoulder.

"Anyway, how long have you two been together? Spill." Speaks up Pavitr, face still halfway stuck in a sour expression from losing his money.

"We're not."

"What-"

"Wait-"

"Like for real?!"

"Oh god, calm down!" You scold the three. "I only asked him out on a date." You scoff. "And we haven't even had the chance to do that yet, he literally spilled half the frappuccino I made him." You bury your face in your hands.