"stiles went to scott and damon if your wondering" she said, of course those boys are like glue they stick together anywhere. "its okay, welcome guys" i said opening then door wider to let them in.

▪︎ In the house ▪︎
after i called holly & lena down.
"so i have all the things that we have to do, care can you organize the place outside like how many tables and chairs. ryle & stef are making the list for you now. andrew can you tidy up any place in the house that isn't tidied up. holly and lizzie can you make the french fry board with its sauces, i'll get you the refrence on the internet. josie and lena can you do the oreo cheesecake the one that you do alot? its really good. now the things that are left are: the garlic cheesy bread, ceasar salad and white sauce pasta with shrimps. the choice is yours bon and lyd" i said. i think out of breath by now. "i can take the garlic cheesy bread" lydia said. "and i'll take the cesar salad" bonnie said. "then its settled i'll the pasta with shrimps plus i wanna make a cotton candy mocktail" i declared and clapped my arms. "ALRIGHT FOALKS LETS GET TO WORK" care yelled.

After 1hour and a half. The twins, lena and holly finished the cooking and told us they'd pick outfits for us. we'll have no option but to trust them in fashion and i know they have good fashion taste, they take it after their 2 aunts bekah and care and obvi from me. Steven got dropped off half an hour ago by his friend's mother, and noe he's helping andrew tidy up any place in the house that isn't tied it up still. As for care, she's in her salying era as always. she set up the tables and chairs and she's starting to decorate small.

As for me i finished making the best drink in the whole aka cotton canfy mocktail and just another 5 mins do the pasta will be good as hell. If your asking about the boys, they still didn't arrive home. you can never relay on men these days, they're probably out there having a drink or 2 while we here make sure that the place is good. As for lydia and bonnie they're both finished and elena also came about 40 mins ago, she's trying to help in any way possible.

I got a notification on my phone so i opened it to see its from instagram. lena decided that i had to have an account on it and guess what. ratty matty requested to follow me, no fucking way i'm accepting this.

The reason why i dislike him is that i find him a real shitty person, like who are u. another thing is like he's the character that you hate the most in the story but this character lives throughout the whole trilogy. like what the hell.

Allow me to demenstrate, he wears a ring that allows him to not die and wow thats so good. no its bad. now he gets to live while kol who is an original vampire got to die and fin too. like you outlived my fav people and even my mom jesus, he's like an immortal human. if thats even a species.

Another reason he's so full of himself like an egomaniac, i remmber when one time he wanted to throw damon, caroline and me out because we were supernatural beings and he said i quote "if you don't go i'll expose your supernatural powers to the town" or something like that. like who are you, i would've with my vamp speed take off the ring and snap your neck but i didnt do it, in favor for care bon and elena. or damon seriously and if damon did that i sure as hell wouldn't have stopped and i would've cheered for him and noone could've said your wrong about it.

i declined the follow request.

▪︎ After a few mins ▪︎
we all finally finished and the results are amazing.