Chapter 4 - Athena's P.O.V.

Mulai dari awal

„Rooftop bar in 15 minutes. Bring your girlfriends, bring your friends. First round is on me. No excuses for not coming." I sent out the text.
I quickly sent the same text to Ace.

I wasn't sure if he would come but this way it was his choice.

Carlos responded with a fire emoji and Danny sent a picture from the bar and captioned it „Already there."

I jumped off my bed and stripped off my crop top. I exchanged it with a black corset top without straps, that complimented my upper body and all my tattoos on my left arm.

A few years ago, I started getting little tattoos on my upper arm but time after time my whole arm was covered with little patchwork tattoos, each one of them having a meaning to me.
I tattoed 'Aza' in Jules handwriting in the middle of my shoulder, my mom's favorite flower on the outside of my arm, 02, my birth year and starting number on my wrist, just to name a few.

I stayed in my black baggy pants since I've been traveling for the past 3 weeks and didn't have any more pants to choose from. And I didn't feel like wearing a skirt or a dress.

I paired the outfit with my 5-inch black heels, to add a classiness to the fit.

Just as I reapplied some lipstick, I heard a knock on my door.
I set my lipstick down and ran over to open it.

On the other side of it was Lewis.
Dressed in all black too.

Black trousers, black shirt, dark skin and dark sunglasses shielding his eyes.

The only pop of colour on him were his red sneakers, matching my red lips and the sole of my shoe.

„We really need to stop matching on accident." He said as he looked me up and down.

„Great minds dress alike, Hamilton." I winked at him.

I grabbed my purse and threw my phone in it.

"May I?" Lewis asked me and offered me his arm.

"Gladly." I replied as I hooked my arm in his, a wide smile spread on my lips.

We walked down the beige hallway to the elevator.

We drove all the way up to the rooftop.

The door slid open and the blinking lights of Sao Paulo greeted us.

The sun was barely set but the city was lit up by all the different houses.

The rooftop was lighted with little fire places all over the terrace.

The bar was a big square in the middle of the rooftop, light up by what seemed like a thousand LEDs.

A DJ pult was set up all the way in the back, across the elevator.
He was currently playing lofi hits and I anticipated the moment Lando would ask him, if he could go behind the DJ set.
He always ended up there somehow.

Lewis and me made our way over to the bar, Danny waving at us from afar.

„Ayy, look who got here!" He spoke way too loud for the calm ambiance up here.

„Danny, my love. How much did you already have to drink?" I asked him with a teasing smile on my lips.

„About... 3 drinks in. So you guys better catch up." He turned to the bartender.

„Three vodka sodas please. And a round of tequila shots." He ordered.

Lewis looked at me with an asking expression on his face.

„All in tonight or just chill?"
„Oh, all in. All the way in." I replied.

Round after round was served and by the time almost all drivers arrived Danny, Lewis and me were already well drunk.