Boat Sex

It's a Friday afternoon and your parents have let us use to boat for the weekend. We are more than happy knowing just how much we want/need each other.

You pick me up from my house and we head to the boat. I'm already horny so I move closer to you and start to nibble on your ear. I'm moaning and biting and licking your ear. Making you feel things you never thought you could feel. I start to kiss your cheek and move down to your neck. You turn to look at me.

"Ashley this isn't very safe" you say to me. Your voice is laced with lust and passion.

"I don't think you really care" I'm being playful and care free. I'm 22 years old. I don't give a damn.

I know just how much you love head. And figure we should start the weekend off right. I unbuckle your belt and start to stroke your cock. I rub my fingers over it. I start to lick and tease. Soon I'm taking you all in. I can tell you are enjoying yourself simply because you are starting to jerk the truck around.

"Oh my god. Ashley. Holy fuck. Oh my god." You are going crazy. Hot damn do I drive you crazy.

You only have one hand on the steering wheel the other on my head pushing me up and down. You push my head down and keep it there, giving me the signal that your about to cum. You cum in my mouth and I swallow your massive load.

"Wow. That was great. Good job ash."

I smile back at you, happy that I've satisfied you. I move back over to my side and soon enough we're at the boat. We bring all the blankets and supplies and clothes that we will be needing down to the boat.

In the process of unloading the stuff you happen to see me bent over in the bottom of the boat in nothing but my yoga shorts and tshirt. You walk right down there and instantly shove your face into my ass. I'm taken back as to what's happening but eventually figure it out. You bring your face away from my butt and turn to face me. You pick me up and throw me on the bed. You pull down my shorts and thong and leave me in nothing.

"Here's pay back baby"

You spread my legs wide open and shove your face in between them. You start to lick and caress my pussy. Making it wet only for you.

My insides are screaming. I'm loving every second of this. Watching your perfect blue eyes stare into mine kills me. You make me feel like no one else ever could.

You decided I'm wet enough and slip one finger in. You start to push in and pull out. Your tongue is driving me wild and your fingers are pushing me over the edge. I can feel myself about to cum for you. You start to lick and tease me more than ever. You add another finger and start to thrust into me hard. I'm squirming and moaning because you are driving me wild.

"Cum for me baby. Don't hold it back. Cum for me. That a girl. Mmhmm. You taste so good Ashley"

My world is rocked to a whole new world as I find myself cumming. You clean up and I just lay there embracing the sensation.

"You gonna join me in the water later?," you ask me.

"Eventually I will."

Part 2.

After a while I join you in the water and we swim around. I decide to get out and head to the front of the boat to tan. You hear me yell for you and you head up to the front as well.

"Can you please rub in my tanning oil on my back" I ask you kindly.

"Of course."

Your mind is somewhere else though. You start to slowly caress my back. Rubbing in the oil with your big hands on my small back. Almost like they were made to fit perfectly with each other.