....................................................
"Hm does this fit you Yunjin?" "Uhh mhm it does oh! Let me see this on you" we have to pick each others out fit and we have to wear it the whole day. I have to pick Yunjin outfit and she picks mine. It's actually really fun cause we both know what we like and what we look good in.Everyone else was done we were just waiting on me since i was still changing.

I had to wear a white skirt with a white sleeveless tight shirt with a black sweater half way zipped up.Once we left the store Me and Kazuha started running to who knows where leaving our team together.We saw a ice cream truck so we had to go and the people infront if us looked familiar but I couldn't really see their face.Me and Kazuha had a camera to film what we do and they did too.

When they were leaving they actually ended up sitting on a bench near the truck.As i was ordering i felt someone stare at me and I saw it was the guy infront of me.It was Jake and Niki and sunghoon together.They all were staring at us so we greeted them and walked away with our ice creams. "Wait" Jake then gives me a note "it's from the guy that likes you he told one of us to give this to you since he can't do it himself."

Ignoring what he just said i asked him a question instead "Your cousin is Ara right?shes my stylist and I just found that out today like an hour ago and well I was wondering if y'all are close.She said y'all are but not really and you don't have to answer if its a touchy subject to you" "uh well we are close but we don't see each other a lot so I can see why she said that.And did she seriously not tell you like ever I thought she would've been telling everyone that as a flex.I mean if I was her I would've" "mhm I would too but we have to go now bye bye"

"He kinda talks like the guy you text"Kazuha mentioned "i noticed that too but there's no way he would like me after that awkward encounter.ohh look that store looks fun!"

———————————————

After the video we still wanted to have some fun together so we kept walking around and walked to a beautiful park that has pretty flowers surrounding the whole place it was a beautiful scenery.it was a perfect place to watch the sunset and that's exactly what we did and our camera man took a picture of all of us when we didn't know.I was hugging Chaewon and she was hugging me back and the others were all also in their little duos.

"It's beautiful here huh"it was a guys voice and it was all of enhypen there also watching the sunset except Jake he was watching me but I was watching the sunset so I didn't really notice.I saw it in the corner of my eye though but I thought i was just being dumb and I was seeing things.Sakura noticed and kept telling me with her eyes that he was but I just thought she was just trying to get my hopes up or something.

And I think he might've noticed me and Sakura talking with our eyes something the two of us to a lot.when we do people don't know what we're trying to tell each other but find it kind sweet that we know each other to know what we're thinking.Nevertheless he asked "are you two talking with your eyes so we don't know what your saying?!" Me and Sakura gave each other a look that says 'he knows' and none of us could've said anything before Sunoo had to interrupt "y'all are doing it again!We do that all the time to so I know exactly what your saying" "uhhhh well we both know you won't tell anyone what we're saying" Sakura is rather quiet and shy around others so she just nodded.The rest of LE SSERAFIM was enjoying what was happening finding it funny-i didn't find it very funny."I would definitely tell someone what you're talking about!!" "Mhm" "I will!! One day at least.."

That short conversation sadly had to end since Enhypen had to leave.When they were leaving I didn't fail to notice the wink Jake sent to me.Neither did my members. "Did he just wink at you yumi unnie?" "Uh i think" "Doesnt his friend like you though" "yea that's right Yunjin" "he's either a terrible friend or he is the friend" " hm there's no way he likes me he's probably just being playful cause he's friendly like that Sakura" "yea maybe a little to friendly and why don't you call us unnie or use any honorifics for us or anyone!" After Chaewon just had to mention that last part every had to agree (besides Eunchae) and practically forced me to respect them even more than I already do.

"Wahh if I don't use any honorifics for you that means we're that close and it's actually a good thing!!"no it doesn't i just don't like using honorifics on anyone that's just always my excuse to why I don't use any except when we're actually just meeting or something like that.

As they are debating if my lie was actually the truth or not I got a text and they all became nosy to who it was.That person definitely wanted to talk to me since they spammed me.

STYLIST BESIE WESTIE
(Ara)

OMG
WHAT DID YOU TELL JAKE
HES SPAMMING ME SAYIBG STUFF LIKE
YOU DONT TALK ABOUT ME TO PEOPLE
AND THAT YOU TOLD HIM THAT I DONT
TALK ABOUT HIM

uhm that's cause you don't talk about it
AND I CANT HELP THAT I WAS CURIOUS

UGH 
WELL NOW HES NOT LEAVING ME ALONE
HES TRYING TO MAKE PLANS SI WE CAN
HANG OUT
AND IM SERIOUSLY NOT TRYING TO HANG
OUT WITH MY COUSIN THAT I DONT REALKT TAKK TO

Uhhh
Well it sounds like you should be thanking me for
even bringing that whole thing up
Cause now y'all are go out  together
FUN
right?

WHAT
NO NOT FUN
WE HAVENT TALKED IN A LONG TIME
AND EVEN WHEN WE DID HE WAS SO
PROTECTIVE OF ME
LIKE I COULDNT HANG OUT WITH A GUY
THAT HE GOT A BAD VIBE ABOUT
he was right about all of them
BUT LIKE THATS NOT THE POINT

BAAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHA
That is a great opportunity to get to know each
Again
BUT LIKE WHO KNOWS IT COULD ACTUALLY BE
LIKE FUN YKNOW

I'm hoping it will be fun
Cause he's not giving me much of a choice to hang out with him
OKKK BYEE I HAVE TO GO
ILL TEXT YOU LATER BYEE

BYE BYE
ILL BE WAITING FOR YOU 😘😘

"Aww you and Ara have such a cute relationship together" "yea i guess we do"if soulmates were real Ara would be my platonic soulmate.When we met we instantly hit it off and liked each other's presence. As time passed we were best friends we told each other everything.And none of us judged each other it was like we are a safe zone when we talked.

When i Film my blogs she usually is in it and I talk to her and sometimes show her and people think our relationship is so cute and we're really close.And we are and we love when people say stuff like that about us.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••