About five minutes later they come back with their food and sit with me. When we get through eating we talk a little more. Jacob and Zorah leave to get ready for the day. After they get on the elevator and off me and Prince go to my room.

"I don't think I can do this anymore baby," I say shutting the door behind me.

"What do you mean?" asks Princeton.

"I mean us."

"Oh. Me either."

"Why'd we keep it a secret again?"

"Cause I got some big mouth friends. Also known as Ray Ray."

"What? Why Ray?" 

"Hey plainly spilled I cut my hair to the fans. Really it wasn't a big cut, but I mean the fans went crazy." I burst out laughing. "Not funny!"

"Well it is."

"Shouldn't you be getting dressed?" 

"What time is it?"

"About ten."

"Ok."

I go in the bathroom and do my hygiene. I put on lotion and deodorant. I go to my dresser and put on my gray Minnie Mouse shirt, blue skinny jeans, gray high top leopard sneakers, black bow stud earrings, a Disney princess bracelet, a and a Minnie Mouse necklace. I put on some makeup and put my hair in a sock bun.

"So how do I look babe?" I ask Princeton as he sits on my bed.

"Sexy," he says with a wink. I do a little giggle. I look at him and bite my lip. He looks at me and does the same. I walk over to him and sit on his lap. I wrap my arms around him and lean in. I tease him by letting his lips wait for mine.

"Oh come on. don't tease me," he says.

I kiss him and we start making out. He gets too into it and tries to put his tongue in my mouth. I back up.

"Um don't start anything you don't want to be slapped in," I say getting up from him. I walk to the door wile switching my hips. I turn around flirty like. "You coming babe?"

"Yeah mami," he says sexy like.

We walk out the door and meet everybody downstairs in the lobby.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Zorah's POV

I'm backstage putting the finishing touches on my hair and makeup with Kimoni. The concert starts in five minutes. We finish our hair and make up and go over the dance.

"Come on girls. You have two minutes," said Jeremy knocking on the door.

Me and Kimoni walk out the dressing room. Going to the stage we walk up the stairs that lead to a platform. I'm on the right, Kimoni is on the left, Kiloni and Abby in the middle. The curtain opens and I hear the fans screaming.

"Hey everybody. Are you ready to make some noise?" Jacob said walking on the stage. The fans scream. "I can't hear you!" The fans scream louder. The beat to Like em' all starts. Me and the girls jump on the platform and start dancing along to the beat. I couldn't believe I was dancing onstage in front of more than a hundred people. It felt amazing!

@@@@@@@@@@@ 

At the party everybody was on each other dancing and twerking. Me and Kimoni were dancing together. When Princeton comes up to us right when Bandz a Make Her Dance" starts playing.

"Hey Kimoni," Said Princeton. "Hey Zorah." 

"Hey Prince," Me and Kimoni say together.

"Can ya'll come with me?" 

"Dang Prince during my song?" I ask.

"Yeah."

We follow him to a room where there's Jacob, Kiloni, Abby, the OMG Girlz, and the rest of MB. I sit down beside Jacob on the floor of the room. Kimoni stays standing in front of us with Princeton.

"You look amazing," said Princeton to Kimoni. Kimoni did look amazing in her black Boy London(in gold writing) crop top, camo shorts, black Isabel Marant Bekett basket sneakers, gold necklace of chains, gold stud earrings, gold rings and camo Bulls snapback, and her hair was flat ironed.

"Ok I bet you're wondering why I brought you guys in here," said Princeton closing the door of the room.

"No duh!" the rest of us say.

"Well me and Prince have been hiding a secret," said Kimoni. If I know my best friend I know that she is dating Princeton. This moment is pretty obvious.

"Well me and Kimoni are dating," said Princeton.

"Why was this a secret?" asked Prodigy. "We sort of knew man." 

"Really?" 

"Yeah pretty much," we all say.

"Well in that case let's party!"

We all run out of the room and go back to the party. Beautiful by Christiana Aguilera was playing.

"May I have this dance?" I asked Jacob who was holding out his hand.

"Yes you may," I say taking his hand. We walk over to the other couples slow dancing. I put my arms around his neck and put my head on his chest. He wraps his hand around my waist.

"You look beautiful," hey says as we sway with the music.

"Even in this?" I ask. I was wearing a purple tank top, blue jean vest, H&M skinny jeans, purple Vans, black mustache earrings, a black and white contrast fireball bracelet, a gray and purple New York snapback, an black nerd glasses. I say it's party material but not beautiful.

"Yes in anything you wear," he says. I could feel him smiling without me even looking at him. The song ended and Rack City Chick started playing. More people went on the floor and stared dancing. This was an awesome party.

@@@@@@@@@@@ 

I lay on the bed since this was my final night being on tour. The tour was supposed to last for three months but they cancelled some areas. Jacob come over to me and sits beside me. He looks off to the other side of the room with a look as if he was thinking about something.

"Hey Zorah?" he asks.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Can I ask you an important question?" he now looks at me with nervousness.

"Sure," I say sitting up.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I look at him wit my eyes wide.

"You want me to be your what?"

"My girlfriend."

"Oh my gosh yes!" I smiled so hard that my mouth was about to break. I jump on him with a hug. He hugs me back and rolls all over the bed. We laugh at our craziness. We stare at each other for a minute. After a moment we lean in. Our lips get closer and...

"You're gonna have to earn this," I say leaving his lips lingering for mine. I hop off of him and walk towards the bathroom.

"Really?" he asks throwing his arms in the air. "You're gonna leave me out like this?" 

"Yep." I wink at him and shut the bathroom door as I walk in. This was the best way to end a tour.