𝐢𝐢𝐢. love sick.

Începe de la început

"hi, you-you look absolutely gorgeous" he says, stumbling to get his words out.

i smile up at him and say "so do you" before grabbing his hand and getting ready for laurel to take our pictures.

once laurel has taken everyone's photos, we get inside steven's car and he drives us to the school.

after we'd been at prom for about an hour it was time to dance.

steven gets up from his seat beside me and says "shall we dance."

"yes we shall" i say in a fake accent while laughing.

i get up and grab his hand and walk over to the dance floor. that's when i notice that conrad still hasn't asked belly to dance.

i signaled to steven about the situation and so he goes up to conrad and says "you gonna ask my sister to dance fisher?"

when he was done he walked back over to me and smiled before taking my hand in his.

in the middle of us dancing, sweet nothing by taylor swift comes on, and everything's perfect.

but the thing is, in that moment he didn't know that he was loosing me, and i didn't know either.

----------

when i woke up the next morning, i checked my phone to see that i had a text from jere that said, me and belly are going to see aunt julia.

i looked over at the spot that steven was laying at in the bed and noticed that he was gone. where did he go?

i got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth, before heading downstairs to see if that's where everyone else was.

"yeah and she said, do you want me to gift the house to you?" jere said before continuing "like it isn't our house in the first place."

"hey guys, talking about bitchy old aunt julia" i say, walking down the stairs and into the kitchen as everyone laughs.

"yeah" conrad says, as i go to stand by steven.

"well, she's a bitch anyway, i mean she shut the door in our faces" belly says.

i sigh as steven says "so are we gonna call adam or what?"

"yeah want to right now?" jere asks, looking between me and conrad.

i shake my head, signaling that i want him to right now, and so does conrad.

we all head to the dining room and sit down.

conrad pulls his cellphone out and dials dad's number.

i feel steven grab my hand, and i look over at him in hopes that dad will help buy the house and smile at him.

the line stops ringing and jeremiah says "hey dad."

"jere? you're in cousins too?" dad asks as he sighs.

"yep, and bella came too" he says into the phone.

dad lets out an agitated sigh and says "all right look, i got a call from the bank saying that you guys were trying to access your trusts. that's not gonna happen."

"so you've already made up your mind?" i ask dad.

"yeah, i mean that money is for your futures" he says, even more angry.