Cho Chang and Hogwarts

We come to a young man who 11 years old, wandering the streets of Diagon Alley with his mother and father, who are getting constant stares from people around them. After all, his father is the greatest Auror at the moment, F/n.
The family is currently getting Y/n's school supplies for Hogwarts, since he just got his acceptance letter. Their first stop is Ollivanders to get their child his wand. They enter the store to be greeted by a joyful and old man.

F/n:Ollivander

F/n:Ollivander. It's good to see you again.
Ollivander:F/n, M/n! So wonderful to see the both of you. What can I do for you?
M/n:We are here to get our son his wand. He just got accepted into Hogwarts.
Ollivander:Wonderful.
The man then looks at the boy who exudes the confidence of his father. He then walks over to a shelf and grabs a wand.
Ollivander:How about this one? An oak wood wand, 9 and a half inches, an unyielding flexibility and a core of unicorn Tail hair.
He hands the wand to the child who moves it up and down only for a spark to fly off the wand and set an upper shelf on fire before his mother then extinguished the flames.
Ollivander:Maybe not. Don't worry young one. After all, the wand chooses the wizard.
He searches for another wand until he comes across one that has been resting in his shop for quite a while.
Ollivander:I think this one will do fine. A cherry wood wand, 13 and 3/4 inches, swishy when it comes to flexibility and a dragon heartstring core.

The wand feels just right in Y/n's hands as as a golden light flows from it and swirls around him

Ollivander:It appears that this wand is just perfect. I mean it isn't a surprise, seeing as your own father's wand has a core of dragon heartstring that came from the dragon.
This made him smile as the family left.
M/n:Ok we gotta get you books from Flourish and Blotts, your robes from Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions your potion equipment from Slug & Jiggers Apothecary as well as...
His mother began rambling on  about the stuff the things he needed as him and his father sweat dropped. From the corner of his eye Y/n notices a girl around his age who has dropped her bag with school supplies. He rushes over to help her as their eyes meet and a giant blush is formed in both of their faces. In Y/n's eyes he sees a beautiful Scottish girl with long luxurious black hair that flows gracefully in the wind.