Prologue

We first begin our story in the corridors of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry, in the middle of night as we see two male students holding their Wanda against each other. One of them is a student brandishing the colours of Hufflepuff which is a golden shade of yellow. The other proudly holds the colours of Slytherin which is a verdent green. Both boys have fury in their eyes as they both move at the same time, about to duel.
Slytherin:Stupefy!
The wand bursts with a bright light as the Hufflepuff student is sent back through the air before he crashes into the ground.
Slytherin:Had enough?
The Slytherin student says this in a cocky tone as the Hufflepuff stands back up.
Hufflepuff:Not even close. Inflatus!
The Hufflepuff blasts the Slytherin as the cocky male blows up like a balloon and floats in the air.
Hufflepuff:Incarcerous!
Chains wrap around the Slytherin's stomach as he painfully deflated back into his slender form and has the air knocked out of him.
Hufflepuff:Give up?
Slytherin:To the likes of you? Never! Flipendo!
Another burst from the Slytherin's wand sends the Hufflepuff back. However the opposing student shows no signs of giving in to his opponent as he gets back up with even more determination in his eyes. He then waves his wand around as a thick haze covers the corridor.
Slytherin:The fogging spell Nebulus? Coward! Face me like the pure blood you claim to be! Confringo!
His wand sends blows across the corridor that exploded the walls and parts of the ceiling. This blows away the fog but his opponent is nowhere in sight. He is confused but then a cry behind alerts him to where his opponent was.
Hufflepuff:Incendio!
Streams of fire erupt from his wand as they converge into the Slytherin. They begin to burn him as he crys out in pain.
The Hufflepuff is about to commence another attack but he is stopped as both he and his opponent are trapped in a large bubble of water which extinguishes the flames. The bubble then bursts as the boys crash to the floor, drenched in water and their wands more then arms reach from them.
???:Stop!
An authoritative voice that forces their bodies to follow its commands echoes through the corridor as a man walks into the dim light gifted by the moon. It reveals an older man with a large greyish white beard which makes him look like a grand sorcerer.

The students cower in fear as they both stand up and bow in a respectful manner

Students:Professor Dumbledore.
The transfiguration teacher walks up to them very disappointed.
Dumbledore:Tonight is your final night at Hogwarts before graduation. Why must you two fight?
The boys have no answer as the teacher sighs. He then look at the boys directly in their eyes.
Dumbledore:F/n, Lucius. You two are the greatest students of your age. In many ways you are very much alike. Both ambitious, courageous, eager to prove yourself to be the best. When you both joined I hoped you similarities would cause you to get closer but it would appear that they have caused you to to drift from each other and clash frequently. As you both grow to become your own kinds of wizards I hope you become amazing.

The teacher forces them to go back to their dormitories as the night drags on. The graduation ceremony occurs and true to Dumbledore's words Lucius and F/n are recognized as Hogwarts greatest wizards, and the teachers of the time are uncertain that there would be any other wizards that could match them.

Since that day on graduation the two have gone on to do amazing things. Firstly, the pair have gone to find true love in the form of two other pure bloods. A cheerful witch from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic by the name of M/n who fell in love with F/n the moment he and her met during the Triwizard tournament and they were both the champions of their schools with her unfortunately losing to F/n. And Lucius had fallen in love with a fellow Slytherin called Narcissa Black who shared the same pure blood views as he did. F/n and Lucius both joined the Ministry of magic with Lucius also becoming a Hogwarts Governer while F/n became the best Auror of the time, captured almost twice the amount of dark wizards that Mad eye Moody ever did.

As F/n continued to follow the path that Dumbledore had hoped for them Lucius had diverted from it, aligning himself with dark forces and forever being a subject to the dark lord changing both of their lives forever.

They both went on to have wonderfully gifted children. F/n and M/n had a child called Y/n, who was naturally gifted even from birth when he set a nearby tree ablaze. As such they raised him to be able to perform advanced spells from when he was 5 years old. His favorite is the fire making spell Incendio and he grew up to become a compassionate and loving person who cares for all, even Mudbloods and Muggles. Lucius and Narcissa on the other hand had a child called Draco Malfoy, not like Y/n who was talented from birth. He instead had the ideals of his father's implanted into his mind. Unlike Y/n he despises thoses who either lack magic powers or have muggle blood within their veins. So it was only natural that they would become rivals, sons of the some of the greatest wizards Hogwarts produced.