Backstory (PART 2)

YOUR POV:

I've been a demon for more than a hundred years now. Uppermoon 5, Gyokko got killed by the mist Hashira. Apparently, I was stronger than him so I will be replacing him. At the Uppermoon meeting I can see everyone giving me weird looks except for Douma, the one that turned me into a demon. He looks... "happy" for someone who's unable to feel emotions.

"Hello Y/N! Long time no see! What are you doing here?" he says sitting in front of me like a child. "Ah, yes hello Douma. Honestly, I have no clue about why I'm here. I just got teleported here or something. What is this place anyways?" I ask looking down at him. He looks around a little, as if he's looking for someone. He then looks at me and answers my question, "This is the infinity castle! It's Nakime's blood demon art! You see the biwa demon over there? That's Nakime, Uppermoon 4! She's the one that teleported you over here." He answers pointing over at some long black haired demon. "I see. Who are you looking for exactly? You've been looking around as if you're looking for somebody." I say also looking around to admire this majestic place. There are rooms and stairs everywhere. "AKAZA-DONO~" I hear Douma yell. I turn to him to see a short pink haired guy, shirtless only wearing some sort of vest.

As soon as he sees me he judges me. "What the hell are you looking at?" I ask him. He looks at me as if he wants to kill me for some reason. I then notice the writing in his eyes; Uppermoon 3. I thought to myself "So he's Uppermoon 3... So I now know Uppermoon 2,3,4. Where's 1,5 and 6?". I then hear a voice behind me that makes me flinch and suddenly turn around. I see a long red and black haired guy. He has 6 eyes and what looks like a sword...? Isn't that for demon slayers? I ignore that fact right after I hear Douma talk. "That's Uppermoon 1, Kokushibo! If you're wondering why he has a sword is because he used to be a demon slayer!"

"I see." I say. I continue talking, "So why are we all here exactly?" I ask curiously. "Most of the time it's either because one of the Uppermoon died or we are getting a new Uppermoon! In this case I think it's we are getting a new one since you got teleported here." Kokushibo says, in a deep voice, sending shivers down my spine. "Everyone shut up, Lord Muzan is here." I hear Uppermoon 4 say.

"We are getting a new Uppermoon today. They will be Uppermoon 5 after Gyokko's death. Y/N stay here after the meeting. I need to talk to you." He says while continuing to mix potions together like a chemistry teacher. "Yes sir."

After the meeting, everyone went back to their things while I stay here. I get closer to where he is to hear him better. "What did you need me here for Lord Muzan?" I ask, slightly scared of what's going to happen to me. He turns to look at me. "I just need to carve your rank into your eyes, that's all." He says to me.

After a few moments, I have my rank marked in my eyes. He looks into my eyes for a while. "Your eyes... they're beautiful" he says to me. I slightly blush at that comment and look away to avoid eye contact with him. "Thank you, Lord Muzan." I reply. He then put his hand on my chin and turns my face to look at him, "Don't avoid eye contact with me now, Darling" he says with a smirk on his face. I start blushing a lot. "Anyways, we are done here now. You can go back to what you were doing earlier. Nakime, teleport them back will you?" he says.

When I get back to where I was before I got teleported, I was blushing a lot. "What the hell was that!" I thought to myself.

MUZAN POV:

Why did I do this? What's happening to me? Why am I acting like this? ... Whatever, I'll just go back to my potions.

——————————————————————

Okay, so this chapter is really long and I did not realize how long it was going to take 😭 I promise I'm doing the best I can but I don't have a lot of inspiration and like I try to make it the less cringiest I can... Anyways, I hope everyone is having a great evening/day/night! I'll see you in the next part 🤭🥲