Her eyes were focused on me trying to figure me out, trying to read my thoughts. I rolled my eyes at her stupid face and was about to leave when one of the girls spoke.

"You, stop standing there like an idiot and go get us drinks" the one on her left said to me, I laughed so hard making everyone around look at me, is this girl serious? In my house? I don't think so.

The last time I saw Henry he was next to the pool, so I decided to go look for him. He was by the pool with his group of friends from class, when he saw me he smiled and waved to me.

"Did she leave?" Was the first think he asked, I rolled my eyes at him and just leaned against his arm.

"No"

"You know, for someone who hates her you surely like when she comes here" he whispered, maybe he was right, Lola was good company but something is holding me back from admitting that, maybe the fact that we never liked each other then suddenly we're hanging out.

"Just shut up, Henry"

From the corner of my eyes I could tell someone was making their way to me, but I ignored them and waited until they were in front of me.

"Hello? Where the hell is my drink?"

"you have legs no?" Was she on drugs? Or did she hit her head before coming here, how can someone be so disrespectful and snobby. I saw a smirk creep on her face and I knew she was going to do some stupid shit.

Before I can move away this girl pushed me back in the pool. And not to be an ass or anything, but I know how to swim I just didn't feel like it, so I decided to give everyone a little scare. I felt myself sink to the bottom of the pool, I was holding my breath as I looked up at the wobbly figures staring down at me.

I saw someone jump in the water and tilted my head to side confused. Lola swam down to me and give me a look of disbelief, she was confused on why I wasn't struggling or panicking but just sitting at the bottom.

She wrapped her arm around my waist and pulled us back to the surface, she pushed me towards the stair and I slowly pulled myself up as if nothing happened, I brushed my hair out of my face and just smiled at the girl who pushed me, she was scared yet confused. She wasn't the only one staring, I could feel everyone's eyes on me, so I looked down at myself.

"Oh"

The white shirt was all wet, glued on my skin and hid little to nothing, matter of fact I could clearly see my body and so did everyone. I felt something go over my head and realized Lola put her hoodie on me, she helped me put my arms through the armholes before taking a step back.

"Thanks" I mumbled, she nodded without even looking at me. I gave Henry a look and he understood that I wanted this apartment to be empty when I come back. I pushed past the girl and went upstairs.

Her hoodie was so warm and it smelled nice. I stood in the middle of the room holding her shirt closer to my face with a weird feeling building up in my stomach.

"Hey? Can I get a towel?" I heard Lola say behind me, I closed my eyes in disbelief and turned to look at her.

"Sure, come in" The redhead walked in and stood by the door waiting for me to get her a towel, I went to my closet and grabbed one for her and one for me. I threw the towel to her and she caught it before it fell on the floor. I walked closer to my bed then started pulling off her hoodie and the wet shirt under it thinking that she already left my room.

"Ehm do you ha- shit" I pulled my shirt closer to my chest trying to hide everything I can while Lola just stared at the wall.

"Why would you take off your clothes when someone is in the same room?!" Lola said, what is she even talking about?! This is my room and I can take off my clothes whenever I want, I just didn't know she was still here.

"It's my room! And I thought you left?!"

"Ugh, can you just...give me something to put on." She asked softly, I don't think I have anything of her size, she already took the shirt and shorts she wore the other day. I looked at the boxes at the very top part of the closet.

"Look in those boxes" I asked and she hesitantly turned around, her eyes went to me for a moment and realized I was still just holding a shirt to my chest and looked away. She had on a tank top and I watched her put her arms up and pick up the box from the top shelf, her whole back and shoulders flexing with every single move.

This is not helping my case, this is making it worse...

******************************************
Good morning, sorry I couldn't update earlier I'm a little sick :/

Muah

-S