"FOOD," Barty yelled as piles and piles of food magically appeared.

"Fatass," Reggie insulted.

"Not all of us have a fast metabolism like you Black," Barty responded after stuffing his face with pumpkin pasties.

Reggie sat down next to me leaning his head on my shoulder, "You're a bitch you know."

I looked at him offended pushing his head off, "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"It means that you're a bitch for covering up all the marks that I left on you," Reggie said trailing his finger down my neck.

I slapped his hand away fearing the concealer would come off with it, "Not everyone wants to boast that they made out with Regulus Black."

"I don't care if you don't want to, you are my fiancé and they should know that," Reggie said glaring.

"So what if I'm your fiancé, I don't want to parade around with a reminder of you on my neck," I yelled at him starting to get annoyed at the pointless argument.

"Funny how one moment your tongue was down my throat and now that same tongue disrespecting me," Reggie said staring directly at my lips which I instinctively bit.

"You have no ri—," I started saying before he cut me off once again.

Reggie grunted, "Stop biting your lips like that."

I rolled my eyes, "You don't get to control wh—."

He cut me off again, "Just shut up."

I could feel my cheeks heat up, "No, you started this so we are going to finish it."

"I did finish it," Reggie said a matter of factly.

"You did not, and don't you dare try to outsmart me right now because one more wrong word from you and I swear to god, I will choke you to death," I threatened pointing a finger at him.

"Oh, kinky. I don't know what you mean by–oh! I get it! You mean me and you finish what we started back in my dorm," Reggie said with a teasing smirk.

"That's it," I said lungeing at him.

"Someone pull her back," Evan yelled standing up.

     "Move, you're in the way," Alec said pushing Evan out of the frame.

     "But—," he started saying before Bella cut him off.

"Hush Rosier, I want to see this play out," Bella said with a smirk leaving back in her seat to enjoy the show.

"Andy," Evan asked.

"Don't look at me, I'm on her side," Meda said putting her hands up in defense.

"Come on Evy, look at him. Aren't they so cute," Rab asked pulling Evan away to sit down.

"Yeah man, free entertainment," Barty said drinking a goblet of pumpkin juice, man he loved pumpkins more than his mother.