WILLOW

NAME // willowGENDER // malePRONOUNS // he-himSEXUALITY // grey asexualAGE // 20 moonsRANK // hunterAPPEARANCE // brown-furred with darker patches, willow constantly looks like a small mess

NAME // willow
GENDER // male
PRONOUNS // he-him
SEXUALITY // grey asexual
AGE // 20 moons
RANK // hunter
APPEARANCE // brown-furred with darker patches, willow constantly looks like a small mess. his coat is better suited for the summers, and he seems to have trouble adapting to the winter colors, only turning lighter and fuzzier during this season. his eyes are a lighter brown than his coat could ever be, like a smooth chocolate. he is, in essence, very well blended with dirt and tree bark, but poorly suited for the snowy environment. you won't see him being stealthy too often, and the only reason he's able to qualify as a hunter is due to being able to take down prey larger than himself.
PERSONALITY // willow is a prideful and sometimes cocky wolf, sporting a youthful energy though still holding a maturing personality. he can easily get too playful still, not quite knowing when to quit with most things. willow does not often back down from a challenge, or challenger, and is not phased by larger prey like moose, fully willing to go after them himself. his confidence and resilience are his best traits, though also his worst when it comes to some scenarios.
FEARS // willow acts dauntless and courageous, but he is not fearless. just as any other wolf in the camp would be, he has his fears, and knows his limits. willow is mortified at the idea of choking or drowning to death, and is awfully careful around water, as well as a slightly slower eater than usual, taking the time to really break down his food. while those are his main fears, seeing a large gash in his body may cause him to lose his cool, as he is just as terrified of death as he is ready to confront larger foes
LIKES // willow loves rushes of adrenaline, taking on tough challenges, and being praised.
DISLIKES // willow is scared of choking or drowning, large wounds, and dislikes wolves who aren't ready to face new challenges or don't see the same enjoyment in adrenaline rushes as he does.
GIFT // willow can control local gravity, allowing him to lower his own gravity to make higher jumps than usual, increase his own gravity to cause himself to be heavier and his bite force to be stronger, and re-center his own gravity into something else, allow him to cause internal damage to prey and others without much effort. he is also able to slow others down, should they be too close to him.
GIFT BARRIER // willow's overall range with this ability is one meter (about three feet) and is exponential in strength; a weakness when paired with shrewd animals, and a strength when paired with brutish ones. Being the strongest up close and rapidly weaker the further away you are, about one foot away is where he can slow a wolf like him down slightly, two feet is just an uncomfortable feeling, and three, you probably can't tell he's exerting any energy at all. this makes his gift more so an enhancement to his natural abilities; jumping, running, his jaw strength, and his reach with these things.
STRENGTHS // willow is amazing at taking down larger prey due to being able to increase his own weight and inflict internal damage to them if he manages a bite in the right area. due to being able to take down animals larger than himself, he has found himself in the hunter position, being able to be a valuable asset to the pack.
WEAKNESSES // willow's ever-brown coat makes him stick out during the winter, making him much less valuable in many roles, and makes his job as a hunter tougher at times. additionally, his 'take on the challenge' nature can get this young hunter into trouble quite easily.
QUOTE // It only takes one bite,,
OTHER // Not much more to be said.

— PASSWORD WAS DMED —