He look the book where again the same sentence formed but this time he saw a name make his heart beat fast..

" I know we have no future together but still..."
                                      - Kim hanuel

Jk breath started to get heavy, his hands are shivering ,his nose started to bleed...jk caresses the name Kim hanuel..his eyes started to get tears..

Jk is in the verge of fainting..he heard one unknown voice....

"Luna...."

Jk fainted on the floor ,that book which jk was holding floting in the air and it went inside kook bag automatically....

After one hour, jk open his eyes he was in Jeon mansion..Jin was sitting beside him with worried eyes , then he saw yoongi his elder brother, and Kai his second brother then his dad namjoon who enter with a food...

Nj:: baby are you okay?? ( Caresses his hair )

Jin help him to sit on the bed..

Yg:: what happen kook??

Jin:: yoongi , let's talk afterwards...

Then Jin feed kook ,who is thinking about that voice..

Jk:: eomma who took me here?? ( Tiny )

Jin:: jm and hobi , they left ten minutes ago..( jk nodded , he eat hurriedly and sent his family out as he don't like anyone inside his room )

In living room::

Nj:: why he is behaving like this  Jinnie. ( Tensed )

Jin:: I don't know, why he become soo quite, and distance himself from us. ( Tears )

Yg:: eomma how about we go for a family trip , it must be good for him..to have a new atmosphere..( everyone agreed )

Au:: namjoon is a business man., Kai and yoongi run a music company together which was famous...then Jin the principal and profesor in Seoul university...

Jeons decided to go on a trip to a hilly side , they invited hobi and Jimin too..

After a long trip, they all returns to their casual schedule..

Jk didn't even change a bit, he spend his time alone in libray , then at his room..

One day, kook walking on the road. Listening to his favorites song. He look at the night sky ,it was clear moon looking soo beautiful tonight..

He wonder why a single sight of moon make him happy, he just feel the moon light caresses his skin..

He smile like a idiot, then soon he reach Jeon mansion, but stop in his track when he saw yoongi friend enwoo.. he feel like his body is burning when enwoo look at him.

Jk anger rush in him, jk knows enwoo bad intention.. whenever someone look at him with bad eyes ,his body indicates him by burning sensation..

He glare at enwoo then went to his room, he took the book and started to admire the name..he search about Kim hanuel history but he got nothing., That make him sad.....

Next day::

In university::

Jk was in library,he get a message from Jin.

Eomma::

Kook come to home soon. Today we need to visit your dad's friend.

He left to his home, jeons get ready to visit namjoon friend.

When they all reached the place, joon ring the bell...soon a maid open the door. They went inside and joon get a tight hug from his best friend Kim taehyung...

Soon jin, Yg , Kai greet tae with a smile, but when it was jk turn tae give a small smile to him without any handshake.

They went inside, tae is not same age as joon , he is three  years younger than him. They are childhood friends..

Kai:: uncle you look handsome ( tae chuckled and ruffle his hair )

Tae:: thanks I guess. ( Boxy smile )

Yg:: where is your family?? ( Curious )

Tae smiled,

Tae:: I am not married. ( Others get shock expect joon )

Nj:: we try to convince him to get married but he said he want peace.( Smile )

Jk feel something stiring inside him , that voice is very similar..

Tae:: why are you soo silent Little bunny. ( Sit beside him make their parents tensed as jk don't like stranger near him but they get shock when jk sit casually without any discomfort )

Jk::hmm I am hungry. ( Tiny )

Tae laughed then pinch his cheeks where jk look down......

Their jeons jaw dropped..

______________________________________

Vote and comment.....