Forces of Nature

A/n: There's some flashing lights in some of these gifs, so, uh, just a heads-up

_________________________________________

No-one's POV

Flashes of lightning illuminate the contours of dark thunderhead clouds that filled the night sky. A bulky silhouette stands up among them and begins to swing a pair of sticks against the clouds; every time it brings them down, there is another strike and accompanying thunderclap. In another patch of the sky, a second silhouette stands up and directs it's hand here and there, a flash of lightning everytime it does so.

When the last one clears, there is a huge strike near Titans Tower

Inside the tower, Beast Boy had shapeshifted into an ox and pulling a rubber band over a hook. He transformed back to human and took out a water balloon, a mischievous grin on his face.

Beast Boy: This is gonna be so sweet!

As he got ready to carefully place the water balloon, he heard the someone sipping from a cup loudly. Shrugging it off, he continued to get into position when the sound of a voice alerted him.

Raven: What are you doing?

Surprised by Raven, he lets go of the balloon and completely freaks out as he desperately tries to catch the water balloon that slipped from his hands. He finally gets ahold of it and turns around, seeing Raven and Y/n behind him, the latter sipping a smoothie.

Raven: Please tell me this isn't another of your ridiculous pranks..

Beast Boy: Okay! It's not a ridiculous prank. It's a brilliant one!

Y/n: No offence, B, but your pranks are kinda.. weak sauce.

Beast Boy: None taken, bro! This one is way better than those! Check it out, 'member how Cyborg put red dye in my shampoo and I turned brown for two days? Well, it's payback time! I give you... The Beast Boy Insta-Lube 9000!

The shapeshifter pulled down a blueprint and began to explain his plan.

Beast Boy: See, when Chrome-Dome steps around the corner, his foot tugs the string. The string trips the lever, the lever releases the mother of all rubber bands.. which sends a balloon load of motor oil flying right at him... And BOOSH! Pretty clever, huh?

Raven: You're a genius.

Of course, the cloaked teen responded with her trademark sarcasm.

Beast Boy: It's just a little clean dirty fun.

Y/n: Yeah, sorry man, but I don't think this'll work. He's not dumb enough for that. Maybe I could mess with some of his stuff as Grey Matter-

Suddenly, the sound of a door opening rang out and Beast Boy put his hand on Y/n's mouth.