Stod.

There is a very small Norwegian town between two lakes in Minnesota. It once was a bustling city, filled with thousands of people and buildings and a postoffice. It is mentioned in only a few ancient maps, but no one knows it's exact location anymore. Lost. After a while, the people moved out, and the postoffice closed. Was it too small to be of any significance? No one knows why. Now there's nothing there. Nothing to prove anything was alive, except for 50 red glass souvenir cups a shop used to sell for Christmas. And the name in an ancient norse map, the letters faded so it's almost unrecognizable. If you go between those two lakes, no one is there, and nothing is there, but yet it is still a place called Stod. It is still on the map, but no one knows about it. The last remanence of anything ever existing there are the very rare and very valuable red cups. If you were ever to find one, it would only mean something to someone who knows about Stod. You can buy those cups, but they are hard to come by. Only a few people know about Stod, because there's nothing very memorable about it. Except for that it once was a place of life, but now it isn't , and will never be again. A mystery of history. The ghost town, but it is still very much alive. Not a soul lives between those two lakes, only the memories and 50 tiny red glass cups. It only means something to the people who know what it once was.

Do you remember the old town of Stod?