Forgive Me...

Sometimes  pains caused by u are permanent
It cannot  be redeemed.
So don't hurt those who are close to u.....

Recap: sweet nok jhoks ......

Sudden noise in the hall brought Arjun to his sense. Soon he reached the hall, he saw three kids arguing and a lady trying to stopping them and other lady trying to badmouth the children.

He understood, the fierce twins were his , he saw Krishna rushing to hall as she also heard the noise. He was sure if she heard this elder lady , then it will be a reason for early fight between Birla's and Rawate's which should be avoided till Mimi's Birthday.

Arjun pulled his twins and said " Aryan and Ardra ...stop kids.... Don't fight..kids...calm down  my cuties." Aarohi suddenly interupted.." sorry jeeju Roohi was wrong , it's her first time meeting the cousins." Leave it Aarohi ...Arjun replied coldly.

"I thought Krishna made it clear that u need not come today as arrangement is taken care by Krishna " Arjun asked in a no nonsense tone by sending his kids to upstairs . " Wo jeeju .... Ma wanted to come home and meet Mimi ...I tried to make her understand but she was stubborn." Aarohi replied cautiously.

" Aarohi..U and ur daughter can stay as u are the daughter of the family..u both may go to upstairs for the stay.But Mrs. Birla u may leave..as Badi Ma and Mimi have gone shopping. Rest of the  family is busy in the preparation of the birthday party..Please." Arjun proposed politely. Manjari was heated by the answer given by Arjun and she forgot the atmosphere and replied harshly " who are u to ask me to leave...I will leave once I have met the family members."

Kairav who saw this came down and replied rudely " He is eldest son-in-law of this house, after bade papa , he and my Krishna di has the power to make decisions and impose decisions. So please answer carefully and don't forget that u don't have any relationship with this house other than Roohi's Nani. So please leave  " . Manjari left the house. Krishna and Akshu were watching this drama from upstairs.  Both of them just nodded their heads negatively.

Krishna called " Adhu..Aryan ..come here kids let me make u meet someone who is important to u"
Before Krishna could say anything, kids just shouted" Massi ma...." Even Krishna was shocked and her jaws were hitting the floor and kids laughed and said " Mumma close ur mouth.   ...otherwise flies will go inside. She couldn't believe what she saw

Aryan understood, what his mother was thinking he just hugged and said that " U know  mumma..we used to see u talking to picture during these two years by addressing Gudiya...so we asked papa who this Gudiya was and he explained who Gudiya was...." Adhu picked up from there " U know ...Massi ma...mumma loves  u  more than us" said Adhu complained cutely and Akshu replied equally cutely" Acchaji...so what should I do to pacify u...my cutie Adhu...say na" Adhu smiled and said " u should love us more..."  " Ok baba....I love u more...now smile 😊"

Krishna smiled at them...and saw Aryan looking at them. Aryan asked " Masi ma...Abhir kaha he..wo dikhayi nahi de rahe he aur mumma wo ladki kon tha. Jiska saath Adhu ka ladayi hua tha ". Akshu cut in between and said " Aryan baccha ..wo Mimi ke saath he tum aur Adhu waha jao"

Akshu" Di ...Aaru ko kaise samjhau...mujhe dar lag rahe". Krishna cupped her face and said" Baccha relax...I am here na. Till today I was there na. Ok..."
Akshu hugged her tightly

A Sudden voice brought their attention to door and they saw Aarohi standing there. She looked at them with tears filled eyes, Krishna wanted to hug her, but her anger for Aaru overpowered her." What do u want Aarohi Birla ya Goenka? " asked Krishna coldly , Aaru just moved forward and kneeled in front of her sisters. Akshu moved forward and took her in hugs and said " What are u trying to do Aaru?"

" Akshu...I know I have wronged you in many ways and saying sorry won't change anything " Aarohi replied with full regret. Krishna just gritted her teeth and replied" Aarohi what is this new drama that you want to do...may I know what you want." Aarohi was flabbergasted by Krishna' s question and she knew she is the sole reason for this and Krishna has lost the trust in her. Aarohi brought up the courage and said " Di,I am sorry... whenever I want to support you, Nani' s words just come back to me..... I am sorry. Please give me one chance to prove myself."

Krishna wanted to lash out at her, but she now needed the entire family together for her princess, hence she replied calmly" This is your last chance Aarohi....for proving your loyalty to Goenka family. If u betray me again. U will see my warth...."

She nodded and said..." Di please..I will stand with u". Krishna and Akshu explained the situation and Aarohi promised to stand with them as family. After that Akshu went and sat with Krishna and Arohi stared at them.

Krishna smiled and asked" Are u going to stand there as stone or do u want special invitation to come here sit with us ..huh...." Aarohi pouted cutely and hugged her. This is what Krishna wanted peace.....and togetherness.

Timeskip to Dinner

Adhu came to the table and said  " Mumma this is the girl who fought with us and she asked who are we?" Krishna came there and said" Aryan, Adhu and Abhir will u listen to me carefully." They nodded " kids ..this is ur aaru Massi and this is ur cousin Roohi and from now on no fighting."

Aarohi came to Roohi and said " Roohi... Baccha go and apologize to your cousins and have a good time with them. " Roohi nodded and went to them and said, " sorry bhaiya and di....I was wrong . Please forgive me..."

Mimi 's bday and return of the singhaniya family
Till next part enjoy Reading