Waiting for u ....

Third Person POV

It's been the last exam for Akshu. Care for Abhir and continue her studies where her priorities and she never happened to think about what happened in the past . She is moving away from the past and seeing the bright future and living in the beautiful present. But You can't avoid the past because the past is always your part. Her family in udaipur is her priority too. She can't let them away. Your base always strengthens you to travel through your life. Soon Mimi's Birthday is approaching, she should reach there and spend time with her family . She should introduce Abhir as soon as possible. Badepapa, Badi Mumma ,Mimi and Di know about him. What about Kairav and Aaru, how will she convince them. She doesn't know.

As soon as she steps out of college, she has a strong feeling that someone is following her but she doesn't dare to turn back .

Akshu's Pov

Who is this following me. Why do i feel that whoever is following me doesn't want to hurt me . Otherwise the person would have attacked me by now.

Krishna's Pov

Enough of this hide and seek. It's high time that I should come to light and face her than helping her with out her knowledge. It's enough....

Third person POV

Akshu has increased her pace of walking and her hands were searching for pepper spray. She was about to attack the person who was following her. But she was shushed by the figure that emerged from the shadow. Her shelter, her lifeline. Where she can be herself than controlling herself. The person whom she can throw her tantrums and place where she can rant about everything that happens to her without any worries. She just loves her and to this person, Akshu is her soul which gave her a reason to live

Flashback

Years Back....

Its been few days since Naira left her family, everyone was mourning for the loss. Karthik and his kids felt entirely empty as if their soul was taken away for them. sudden voice of crying made Krishna realize Akshu was with Gayu. She suddenly took her from Gayu and started to coax Akshu and the baby become silent and she started to pass Akshu to Gayu. but unknowingly Akshu held her small fingers to her hands. She felt that her world has returned and she has to live for her Mumma's and now her princess. she should stand brave for her baby sister.

8 Years Back

Di, jeeju ...come fast na..... A man rushed to Akshu and he smiles at her antics. Krishna rushed from the room by leaving the work she was doing. Akshu rush to hug Krishna and hugs her tightly. Krishna is happy to see Akshu's smile. Akshu suddenly says that " Aaru wants to meet me and she wants me back in Udaipur. Krishna is startled by this. she ask if it was serious and Akshu says she wants to go to Udaipur. Krishna feels uncomfortable by sending her back yo Udaipur . she agrees to it.

This is the last conversation of the sisters had face to face and rest were through facetime and through the calls .

End of Flashbacks

Akshu comes and hugs her di and tear down. Krishna start to coax her baby sister with sweet words. She smiles at her sister. Krishna knows whenever Akshu she hides her pain. she cups her kisses her forehead. Akshu just melt in her kiss. She asks her what made her come here. she just wanted to talk to her and spend her time. Akshu kept her head to Krishna shoulder and relaxed. because she knows her di is her Shelter. She will protect her at any cost. she loves her the most.

PRECAP:

Krishna meets Abhinav and family.

thank you to readers for giving the love and please continue to read the book