(Y/N):I cut Great Sage off. "Simpler terms, please, we're not Physicians."

Great Sage:<<In simpler terms, Magicules are the building blocks of life in this world.>>

(Y/N):"Uh-huh."

Satoru:'That makes sense.'

(Y/N):"We should probably get back to exploring, I want to find a way out of this cave."

Satoru:'Agreed.'

A while later we were just walking through one of the many tunnels in this cave, Satoru decided to sit on my head which felt weirdly nice. But eventually we came to a rocky cliff that I barely noticed in time, but not before Satoru fell off my head and fell into a lake below. 

Satoru:'AAHHH!!!!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THE ONE THAT GETS FLUNG EVERYWHERE!?' He then fell into the lake, but due to him being quite light it was only a Plop when he hit the water.

(Y/N):"Satoru!" I then jumped down after him. Forgetting I didn't know how to swim... That was when something hit my stomach and pulled me out the water at a fairly fast speed. I knew what it was after I heard a certain line...

Great Sage:<<Extra Skill, Water Propulsion acquired. Furthering, successful, Extra Skill, Water Blade acquired. Merging Skills. Successful, Unique Skill Water Manipulation acquired.>>

Of course Satoru becomes a Water Bender from Avatar...

(Y/N):"Wait stop there's a rock!"

Satoru:'Couldn't you have said that sooner!?' He said that after we hit it and got launched into the air, we were flung right into a wall, surprisingly neither of us felt any pain.

(Y/N):"I don't feel any pain despite my finger being broken... And a chunk of you is missing Satoru..."

Satoru:'I don't feel any pain either.. Are we dying again?'

(Y/N):"Really?"

Satoru:'What!?'

Great Sage:<<You both have the Unique Skill, Pain Nullification. As well as the Slime Race Skill, Self Regeneration.>> As [Great Sage] said this my finger went back to normal and Rimuru became a full slime instead of only 90% of one.

???:"Are you going to just stand there or speak to me?"

(Y/N):"Huh? Who said th- HOLY SHIT!"

Satoru:'What is it!?'

(Y/N):"D-D-DRAGON!"

Satoru:'WHAT!?' He then did something straight out of looney tunes as his slime body contorted into an extremely shocked face, as well as floating in the air for about 5 seconds.

???:"As I said, are you going to speak to me or not?"

Satoru:'Shut up baldy!'

(Y/N):'You really just said that to a Dragon?'

???:"INSOLENCE! I attempt to be nice and you insult me!"

Satoru:'I'm sorry! I didn't know you could hear my thoughts...'

(Y/N):"That and he can't see..."

???:"So you can't see? I guess that makes sense why you couldn't tell exactly what I looked like! Fine! I shall give you sight. Can you use the skill Magic Sense?"

Satoru then shook his head, if Slimes can even do that.

???:"Alright then, try to sense the Magicules around you."

Satoru looked at me and we both attempted to do it at the same time. Suddenly we heard a familiar voice.

Great Sage:<<Acquisition of Extra Skill, Magic Sense successful. Would you like to activate it?>> Me and Satoru both said yes and suddenly everything was bright with colours straight out of a rainbow.