"Hi baby, oh Sam?! Hi sweetie!" Nina walked out from a different room, she was still the same pretty latina she was years ago. We were about the same height which was comforting, at least someone in my family is of my height, the others were giants.

"Aunt Nina, how are you?" I hugged the woman tightly because it's been a while since I've seen her, she let go of me and went to aunt Dal who leaned down to give her a kiss.

"And this naughty boy, is Adrian." Nina took him from her wife's arms and brought him to me, the baby was looking at me curiously, he had soft light brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Hello Adrian" I said and took his tiny hand in mine. He gave me a toothless smile before putting his arms up asking me to pick him up. I laughed and took him in my arms, he was such a cute baby.

"So you also adopted a human boy" I told my aunts, I sat down on the chair in from of aunt Nina's desk and sat Adrian on my lap.

"Of course, vampire babies are a pain in the ass. At least this one doesn't draw blood from me" aunt Nina said with a sigh, she breastfeeds him? How? Why? She's a vampire and he's a human, how does that even work?

"He doesn't get milk or anything when he breastfeeds, he just needs it to sleep" she explained when she saw my confused face, Adrian was holding on to my hoodie with both hands, drooling and making weird baby sounds, not a single thought behind his eyes.

"Is Henry being good?" Aunt Dal asked all of a sudden, I rolled my eyes playfully and nodded.

"He's a nice guy, and he's scared of all of you"

"Yeah he should be" she said and opened a whiskey bottle, Nina snatched the bottled from her hand and put it back on the table.

"There's a baby in the room?" She scolded her,

"He doesn't even have a brain...yet" making Nina slap her arm, I laughed at their cute interaction and played with the baby on my lap.

"What about that doll your mom hates?" I sighed and looked at my aunt in disbelief.

"What? Your mom calls her that, not me"

"Lola is fine, she's..." Flashbacks of last night's dream starting showing up in my head and I quickly pushed them away.

"..nice, I guess."

"Nice, you guess?" She gave me a suspicious look, I looked at Nina for help but she was smiling as well. I groaned and looked down at the baby because he's the only one who won't look at me wro-... and Adrian was staring at me weirdly as well.

-

"Can you not tell my mom about today? Please?" Aunt Dalida was driving me back to my apartment. It was around 8pm and it was already dark outside.

"I won't, don't worry" she stopped the car in front of the building, I grabbed my purse and made sure everything was inside of it.

"Give me your car keys, I'll get someone to bring it to you." I handed her my keys and smiled at her, I was very thankful to have her.

"Goodnight" I gave her a quick hug and opened the door to leave.

"Goodnight sweetheart" I head her say, I smiled sadly and walked inside the building. The security guard smiled at me and I did the same, I waited patiently for the elevator to reach my floor because I needed to sleep so bad.

When I walked out, I noticed someone sitting on the floor next to my door playing on the their phone, I can hear the loud sound of the game she was playing. She was so focused that she didn't even see me.

"Hey?" Lola looked at me for a second before realizing it was me, she quickly stood up from the floor and dusted her pants.

"Hey...are you okay?" She asked, she was in a black hoodie and shorts, first time she's not wearing sweats. When she put her hands up to push the hood off of her head I noticed the bruises on her knuckles. Again...

"What happened to your hand?" I grabbed her hand to get a better look and noticed how big her hands were compared to mine, the dream again wouldn't leave my thoughts, her arms and hands looked so good and now that I got a closer look I couldn't help but blush...I let go of her and took a step back from her.

Stupid thoughts....

"Ehm..let's..let me...clean those first" I said without looking at her, I unlocked the door and we both walked in.

So much for ignoring and avoiding her...

********************************************
Hi, what's ur favorite song for the day?

Muah

-S