14: The Cai Shen Clan

Original Chapters: 99
14: The Cai Shen Clan
Alt. Title: he wasn't jealous, alright?he was definitely not jealous!

.

.

"Principal! Something's approaching the island! And, And it looks like a battleship!"

Han Seongik sipped the cup of tea in a calm manner. "Don't worry, I'm already informed of their arrival "

"T, Their?" The guard in charge of the lookout questioned in stupefaction.

"Yes," Principal Han chuckled. "Cai Shen Clan's arrival, that is."

.

.

Everyone on the island stood on a high point, watching as that thing from afar grew bigger and bigger until they could see what exactly that thing was approaching the academy.

It was... a battleship.

And as it got nearer, they noticed that it hovered over the sea surface, causing mild waves to form.

"Holy shit, that thing's so cool." Jisuk's eyes practically sparkled. It was a fucking battleship. How cool was that?!

Everyone else seemed to be in the same state as Jisuk, fangirling over that ship and wondering who owned it. Meanwhile, a certain germaphobe stiffened when a familiar island approached the academy at such a quick speed. His complexion grew pale but quickly recomposed himself.

Yesterday, he had just decided to overcome his fear, yet today, he unwillingly remembered memories when he almost died in the hands of that person he respected the most. Snap the fuck out of it, Ho-Jun. The germaphobe took a deep breath.

In fact, he didn't consider his... brother coming to pick him up. He never even said when he would visit the clan. But looking at it now, his... brother seemed to have decided on his own. That dumbass.

Soon, the 'moving island' had parked a kilometer away from the academy. At this distance, everyone could see the battleship clearly. Approximately, the battleship was about the size of two football fields. There were buildings constructed on the ship, and numerous people moving around.

One person stood out amongst the crowd. It was someone who wore a black tang suit. That man used his powers to fly across the sea, landing at the entrance of the academy where Han Seongik awaited his arrival.

Principal Han greeted the visitor. "Secretary Zheng, it's been a while. Why not have a quick cup of tea?"

Zheng Yusheng formally bowed at Principal Han. "Sir Han is too polite. The Cai Shen Clan is only here to pick up the little leader since the semester has ended. I wonder if I could talk to Shinhwa's and the Union's representatives? We would also like to offer them a free ride."

Secretary Yusheng straightened his back, revealing his infamous smiling expression. On the deathbed of his enemies, it was the last thing they ever saw before Death reaped their souls. "The little leader, I wonder where he is—"

"Yusheng-gege!"

A figure tackled Yusheng and almost caused them to roll over. Fortunately, this secretary caught the figure in his arms and steadied his balance in haste. Although he wanted to pinch the little leader's cheek, the murderous stare burning a hole at the back of his head made him decide otherwise.

"Little leader, we have come to pick you up."

Sparkling electric blue eyes looked up at him. "Yusheng-gege, can we spar later?"

"Sure, sure, but how about inviting your friends over? Wouldn't it be fun if they accompanied you on the way back?"

"..."