7: Ahn Ho-Jun, the cutie

Alt. Title: Ho-Jun is spoiled by the people of Cai Shen Clan

"You are?" Park Seongha questioned the man who appeared out of nowhere in front of the Union's headquarters. The man wore traditional Chinese robes, had a pair of smiling obsidian black eyes, and behind him were two other men who wore the same clothes.

"I'm Secretary Zheng Yusheng," his voice was mellow, as if he was singing a lullaby. Anyone who heard his voice couldn't help but feel relaxed before him. "I came on behalf of Cai Shen Clan to escort the Klein Brothers back to our headquarters."

The Union's people grew stunned.

Cai Shen Clan?

That international organization who accepts all sorts of Awakeners into their ranks?

That Cai Shen Clan which was headed by Tian Longwei, the so-called Deus Ex Machina?

That Tian Longwei who, despite not having an official rank in the World Ranking, could possibly fight head-to-head with the world's top ten?!

THAT CAI SHEN CLAN IS HERE?!

Park Seongha almost lost his composure. "This, the Klein Brothers were captured by the Union. It's only right that they were detained here. Plus, they were after one of us."

"I'm aware they were after Dr. Delein," Park Seongha felt his eye twitch. Right, Cai Shen Clan's renowned for their flawless information resources. It's not surprising that they knew the Klein Brother's objectives. "But in the process of capturing Dr. Delein, they hurt one of us."

It was only then Park Seongha recalled a crucial information.

... Ahn Ho-Jun! That kid who showed up out of nowhere was affiliated with none other than Cai Shen Clan! With how quiet he was about being an Awakened, the fact that Ho-Jun belonged to Cai Shen Clan slipped Seongha's mind.

"I understand what you're trying to say but the Klein Brothers—"

"Yusheng-gege!"

A youth fell from the sky.

Again, a youth fell from the sky.

Ahn Ho-Jun had received Yusheng's message earlier that morning. However, since the last time he mistook his own blood related brother as Yusheng, Ho-Jun became hesitant in answering calls or reading messages under Yusheng's name.

But just half an hour ago, Ahn Junho told him that, indeed, Yusheng arrived in South Korea and was headed to the Union. Without even second guessing, Ho-Jun built a floating hoverboard and rushed towards the Union.

And proceeded to jump off the hoverboard out of excitement.

Ho-Jun landed near the Cai Shen Clan members. The two behind Yusheng bowed in a ninety degree angle and exclaimed, "Greetings to little leader!" Right after, the two of them each presented a handmade wooden sculpture of a bird.

"Little leader, I carved a Blue Jay for you!"

"Get outta the way!" The other one pushed his fellow member to the side and presented his own. "Little leader, I carved an Indian Peafowl!"

Soon, these two were pushing each other aside like children in the background.

Meanwhile, Ho-Jun walked up to Yusheng and hugged the older man as if he was his real brother. "Gege! I haven't seen you in forever!" Gone was the foul-mouthed Ho-Jun and was replaced by a docile, more obedient one.

Just like a typical goody-goody little brother.

What Park Seongha had just witnessed was enough to make him question reality.